Contributor

Unfortunately it says it was delivered to me the same day I got their order with their slip! I know things can happen but they are happening way too many times and when I call they don't seem to care and say they will follow up but nothing happens!

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom   That's exactly why I suggested she monitor her refund.  However, now it's a non-issue. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I received the wrong pants in an order recently - never happened before.  The correct item # appeared on the package, but the pants were not the right pants.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor

Yep...got someone elses order 3 times already ths year and I don't order that much...

'Never had any issues before..

Honored Contributor

I just received an order yesterday that had a Joan Rivers top inside a plastic bag that was labeled as a Logo cardigan.  I ordered a Logo cardigan.  

I'm always purchasing something from the Q and this is the first time this has happened.  I understand mistakes can happen.

Honored Contributor

@lck wrote:
Meant three not threes

@lck  - there is an edit feature for your posts.  The 3 dots at the top right of the box.  Click on it and you can edit.

Honored Contributor

I guess I am lucky but that has never happened to me in all the years I have been ordering.  I have had packages  delivered to the wrong address but not a QVC issue.

I would think that packing and labeling would be an automated function and  not some person manually doing it.  QVC is not a small company with one small warehouse.  

Super Contributor

Yes, I received several wrong orders in the past 2 months - package & invoice was listed as Renee Goldstein (which I ordered) , I actually received Susan Graver!  It was my address, supposedly my order - I KEPT IT!  Seriously if QVC can't get their orders right, then I have no problem keeping an item worth 3 times the price that I paid for the original order - it was in my size.  Bonus to me.  Wrong you say to keep something?  Not really since they said they have refunded me $30 plus dollars and I haven't seen it on my CC statement since May.  Oh and yes, I am on my 5th nickname since their problem that you can't sign out, maybe they will get wise and fix their problems so you can actually sign out and stay signed out without clearing your history.  I continue to buy from QVC because I want to, and because I get extra bonuses from misshipped products.  (PS, the Susan Graver pants I received instead of my clearance item Renee Goldstein were worth it).