New Contributor

COVID-19 has affected everyone in some form or fashion, however, it's now taking QVC way to long to recieve orders.  I have had some orders still not recieved that were placed in June.  Because they say "in process" orders can't be cancelled.  Refunds on return items are the same thing.  QVC needs to hire more employee's to get the shipments out in a timely manner and customer service reps to get the refunds processed.

Valued Contributor

@Disgusted with HP wrote:

COVID-19 has affected everyone in some form or fashion, however, it's now taking QVC way to long to recieve orders.  I have had some orders still not recieved that were placed in June.  Because they say "in process" orders can't be cancelled.  Refunds on return items are the same thing.  QVC needs to hire more employee's to get the shipments out in a timely manner and customer service reps to get the refunds processed

Think it is so wrong that you are not allowed to cancel any order that is over a month in saying  "in process" .Sure your items are not coming from Asia factories. ,when you are under the impression the item is in one of QVC warehouses.

When you place your order like I learned after placing for an electronic item ,nowhere in any of their warehouses is my product .It is coming direct from Asia .Think any item should be in their warehouses already when shown on QVC.

I will just add HSN I have had no problems in receiving item or getting a refund during this COVID 19