Respected Contributor

Orders Placed Not Showing Up- Cannot Cancel

Tnis bappened last week and it is happening again.  I placed two orders that wanted to cancel before it is shipped.  Not showing up anywhere and CS did not see it.  My orders went through (I have been doing this for over 30 years).  Now they will probablu show up when I am sleeping and I cannot cancel and will be charged for shipping both ways.  Why is this happening again?

Super Contributor

Re: Orders Placed Not Showing Up- Cannot Cancel

This is happening to me too. Placing orders and they are not showing, thought it was my computer but it's not. What's up with that QVC?
Honored Contributor

That happened to me last week and it did show up after 30 minutes.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

You can call customer service and they will cancel it, that happened to me  a few weeks ago. The order wasn't showing up on my computer but when I called the  800 number I was able to cancel. Hopefully calling the customer service works it's very quick and easy.

edited because I cannot type on aniPad without making errors. 

Contributor

Well this seems to be the norm lately. Im not sure what is going on with QVC but looks like they changed the C in QVC to "I dont care".  Im not sure what the cancel oredit button is for since they have disabled it the minute you place an order. Not too long ago they did not start to process the item till at least end of the day . Now you are stuck with not being able to cancel or edit and must wait till the item ships, you recieve and if you are lucky enough by then they tiem is still available to reorder.  Is this their new ploy to make revenue and stick their customers. 

I just filled out the form in Contact us to send an email to then about this issue and after I finished  I was asked do you still want to send this.......the YES button dows not work. There was a warning not to enter credit card # which I did not enter but filled oudt the order # which I had to fill out for the form to work.  Now I will be using USPS to send my issue to them directly.  QVC is not what it use to be and I have been with them from the very beginning.

Occasional Contributor

Same thing happening to me.
Occasional Contributor

I also didn’t take down my confirmation number so I don’t have one.
Occasional Contributor

Apparently my bank says it will be held until the 28th.. and if the item doesn’t ship The funds will release.