Esteemed Contributor

Re: Orders NOT Showing Up In Order Status

@BalletBabe wrote:

Mine not showing and if I can't cancel, I better not get charged.  Please get a better Internet service QVC.  

4:40 am and still ono orders.  This is the second order this week that I had issues with.  I will order no more until this mess is fixed.  No other retail company has issues like this.  I better be able to cancel one of these orders as I will not pay for 2.  No one should have to go through this. 

Trusted Contributor

@BalletBabe : The problem is fixed; order status is back up at 8:01.  Hurry up and cancel your duplicate order. I did and was able to cancel mine. Good luck!

Respected Contributor

I checked several times during the early morning....6am 7am and now at 8am it showed up.  And of course they say it is in process and can't be cancelled.

I did email CS about this one order as this is not right to do to the customer and charge them shipping for it.  I requested a refund on the charge unless they can cancel it.

They really have issues with this online site.

Esteemed Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@BalletBabe : The problem is fixed; order status is back up at 8:01.  Hurry up and cancel your duplicate order. I did and was able to cancel mine. Good luck!

@Buffalogal47   Thank You I was able to cancel.  Now I can sleep  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

MINE SHOWED UP AROND 8AM.

HAD NEVER ORDERED A DUPLICATE ORDER FOR EITHER.

I HAD THE OPTION TO CANCEL BUT WANTED THE ITEMS,  SO ALL IS GOOD.

HOPING EVERYONE GETS THEIR ORDERS RESOLVED.

HAVE A GOOD DAY!

Frequent Contributor

I had a double order show up this morning also. Was unable to cancel online, called customer service, was told they coudn't cancel either. This is ridiculous. It's their error, I have been charged twice, now I have to return the item. Last week I had an order that was "being prepared for 9 days, one that was "in process" for 6 days, and this one can't be cancelled in less than 24 hours. 

Contributor

I know! I call them twice yesterday because I order TSV twice because I thought I did hit place order button. Tried to cancel and because it wasn’t showing CS couldn’t do anything! Now 24 hrs later when it did finally show, it’s too late to cancel!! QVC will NOT be charging me to return! That’s for sure!! Ridiculous why I still have things in “preparing your order” 9 days later and can’t cancel!
Contributor

Yes, happened to me as well--called customer service last night-was told there was a "delay' in computer status orders.  I had ordered duplicates not realizing there was a problem.

Called today, and was told I had to wait for order to be received and call back-but my credit card was charged immediately, but QVC can't cancel a duplicate that was their problem.

This should be interesting---

Contributor

Oh no, they debit your card immediately--I checked and it's already done.

This was their computer issue---not a happy camper.

Frequent Contributor

This is really absurd. I could not cancel my order, I called, was told they couldn't cancel either. Yet this morning, my order says it is being prepared and estimated delivery date of the 16th. So I'm not due to receive it for another week, but it can't be cancelled? Can someone explain this to me?