Frequent Contributor

It has probably been mentioned before but does QVC not ship multiple items on 1 order in the same box?

I just ordered three things to be sent to the grand kids and placed the order with a ship to to my Daughter.  I was surprised when I received three separate order notices so I checked my account and it showed three separate orders.

I could see this happening if they were items from different manufactures.  But they were all from the same one just different characters.

My worry was that they would not arrive on the same day and one or more of the kids would be disappointed.

Fortunately I was able to edit the orders and add different ship to addresses for each kid.  If this is a new policy I missed it.  But now I know that if I do this again to order one thing at a time. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ordering more than 1 item

@Susan345 they might still put separate orders in one box. It is not a problem for me personally, but that occurs all the time with my orders.

Super Contributor

I ordered four of the same items (no-show socks) from another site and one came in a huge box in one shipment, two came a couple days later in a huge box, and the fourth came next in a small mailer.  What a waste.  Could not believe the size of the box they used; who knows how these things work.

Honored Contributor

Each item at QVC has its own order number and they may or may not ship in the same box.  Once they ship you can check the tracking numbers.  If they're all different, they're in seperate boxes; if the same, they're in one box. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@bcherry01 wrote:

I ordered four of the same items (no-show socks) from another site and one came in a huge box in one shipment, two came a couple days later in a huge box, and the fourth came next in a small mailer.  What a waste.  Could not believe the size of the box they used; who knows how these things work.

That's another thing that makes me crazy.  One time I ordered an item that was not very big.  It came in a giant box wrapped in at least 50 feet of brown paper.  Not only did i have to drag the box up three floors I had to dispose of the junk.

I'll never order from them again.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

A few days ago I ordered 4 cardigans. One is shipped from New Stanton PA and will arrive (so they say) on the 24th. I live near Pittsburgh so this I believe. The other 3 are still in process. Go figure, one order, same items just different colors. 

This is not the first time this happened. I bet the last 3 will come from California and it will take forever to get out of the warehouse, let alone to my house.