Occasional Contributor

Re: Ordered on the first, I'm still in process on the 9th.

UPDATE!!! All of the money refunded, so that made me nervous, as soon as I seen it I called and was immediately connected after choosing speak to an operator. (That was great, no hold at all!) I was informed it's about to be shipped!!! They basically gave back the soft authorizations to run just the one actual charge and my dryer is on the way! I am so excited and hope to get it here on my doorstep soon! Thanks so much to those who read my above long posts and responded to me, It helped reassure me that everything would get straightened out. Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

SECOND UPDATE:: I dont know why I was told it was about to be shipped this morning. When the status didn't change I called again. It hasn't shipped and it she said they are still waiting on a response from the manufacturer. Incredibly disappointing. Having even an answer on WHEN would be awesome, but no one is able to give me one. I'm just sad about this whole thing at this point and can't understand why an item would be listed as "in stock" if they dont have it in their warehouse. There really should be a disclaimer of some sort for orders they dont physically have. I just have this guy sick feeling that my order will be cancelled and unfulfilled, which after all of this I'd be honestly devastated. Procuring this darn thing was going to be a silver living for all the Murphy's Law that I've been experiencing lately, but instead seems to be becoming just another example of.

Hopefully I'll have some concrete answers soon, I dont know what else to do or who else I could call at this point.

Thanks for anyone reading,
Jackie
Occasional Contributor

Well everyone, it's about half an hour until it's the 14th of March, still in process, still no word on why. My business is beginning to pick up and I planned on ordering from here to furnish and decorate my salon/barber suite, but of course I couldn't even if I wanted to since this is still on hold.

I'm hopeful this will resolve and never happen again, I plan on making at least a "test order" of items i dont need immediately after all this is resolved. If my order isn't fulfilled though, that won't be happening. I really want to like this company, I really do, and at this point if they just had a concrete answer on WHEN it would ship I would be happy. At least I'm no longer in a bad position over this since I have a backup dryer now, but having $145 dollars withheld for over ten days, plus buying another hundred dollar dryer, all the phone calls and emails I've sent with no one even being able to tell me why, has been a pain. I am very understanding and quick to forgive, here's to hoping they call me tomorrow and tell me everything has been cleared up!
Honored Contributor

@JackTheHairArtist   You're very brave to continue ordering from QVC.  From all the posts here, things like you have experienced happen all the time.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

New Contributor

Ordered the TSV for PTR Retinol on Feb 28th I think. Finally got a shipped notice about March 2. Never got item so checked order status and it said on way to facility but never left. Then couple days ago I got email from QVC saying they were refunding my money. I called them and they don't know what happened. I cannot get that price anymore and I they can't reorder it for me because it is now sold out. Not real happy about it. This is first time it has happened to me.

Occasional Contributor

The 17th now, still no word. Still in processing.
Esteemed Contributor

@JackTheHairArtist, have you checked your email? Usually if you are a first time buyer and using easy pay there is a vetting that takes place. Could you please ask the Moderators for help? Someone could give you the email address, or just address your post to the Moderators, Maybe they could guide you in the right direction.

Honored Contributor

@JackTheHairArtist wrote:
The 17th now, still no word. Still in processing.

@JackTheHairArtist   Please email the moderators at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.  Give the your order # and tell them your situation.  They should be able to help you.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau