Regular Contributor

Ordered on 18th. Hasn't Shipped.

Hope someone can help. I ordered a set of Muk Luks on November 18th. They haven't shipped yet. Any help would be appreciated. 

Occasional Contributor

Re: Ordered on 18th. Hasn't Shipped.

I can empathize with your situation; I ordered a 3pc. Lock N Lock set on the 18th with an estimated delivery date of tomorrow, the 27th..it is still "in process" but am still being told that I cannot cancel. I tried to cancel within the first 28 hrs but was told "it's simply out of our hands, computer and all...". That was 1 week ago and just received a similar answer from today's CS rep. She did add that even tho' it should have been delivered by tomorrow that due to a back up at "the warehouse", it will not be shipping today either and she wasn't sure when it might start shipping. The only thing the nice rep(she was nice) could tell me for sure was that I could not cancel my order.
So, maybe tomorrow, 10 days after ordering, it will begin to ship..tho' she basically let me know not to hold my breath. Sorry, I didn't really mean to go off, lol, once I got started my frustration took over.
I hope both of our items ship sooner than later. Have a truly merry holiday season.
Occasional Contributor

Stardust2, I just spoke with a CS supervisor who was very kind and helpful. She reiterated that while I could not cancel my item I could return it without paying shipping cost whenever I do receive it. She said to use their return label and to check the box on the return info paper marked " item is different than I ordered"(I think that's the wording" and to also write the word "wrong" next to it. Then the return shipping will not be deducted from your refund.
You do have to have called CS beforehand and have it noted that you tried to cancel. So if you want to cancel make sure you call them, otherwise like I said before, I hope it ships sooner than later. Hope this has helped.
Regular Contributor

My question is. Why haven't they shipped and are they going to ship? I'm handicapped and because of my feet it's almost impossible to  have shoes on. Can someone email the warehouse and ask them to please ship ASAP?

Thank you so much.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered something on the 18th that just shipped on the 25th. Hopefully, your order will go out soon. They've had significant troubles in some of their warehouses. I bet your order is coming fro Ontario, CA. That warehouse has the most complaints here and has been for months now.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Stardust2 I just checked your order and it is loaded on the truck. Once it is scanned at the first hub it will then change to shipped. So it is on the way.

Valued Contributor

Heck you are doing good.  On the 14th I ordered Jose Maran concealer sticks - a trio set - and they haven't been shipped and CS says I can return when I get them because it is too late to cancel order.  I know my order is lost someplace in their pitiful shipping system.  Why should I, the customer, have to return and go through that hassel when QVC stands for quality, value and CONVENIENCE.....this is just rubbish and we customers have got to stop ordering their over-priced items.  SO DISGUSTED

QVC Customer Care

I can certainly understand your frustration @grooms and I am sorry for the delay in shipping. A note on your account mentions an email was sent to you concerning the delay. If you did not receive it please check your junk mail it may have gone there.

Frequent Contributor

If you see a turtle with a small package on its back, he is heading for my house LOL. And it wasn't free shipping, I paid $5.50 for shipping a tiny little piece of jewelry.