Contributor

Ordered TSV on saturday Feb. 29 2020.

I recently ordered the Patricia Nash crossbody bag on saturday and it still has not shipped as of today friday March 6 2020 expected date of delivery was March 5 2020. 

My conversation with customer care was that theres a delay. My response was that i was unaware of this waitlist .  I was not familiar with this delay when i  ordered this i was expecting it for this weekend as a gift . Has anyone else found a delay in their Patricia Nash TSV from  last saturday??

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ordered TSV on saturday Feb. 29 2020.

Did CS actually say you were on waitlist, or did she just say there was a delay in shipping it?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@jonim    You just don't order from QVC and expect to receive your order in less than a week.  This delay is not unusual, especially on imported merchandise.  Sometimes it just doesn't arrive in the warehouse when expected.  If ordering a gift, I'd allow at least 2-3 weeks.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Yes, unfortunately understood . However I was charged twice for the bag . One for the entire price of $158.00 and also the easy pay which  I opted for..Its like $150. dollars is being held hostage by there "GLITCH".  Or just  by some computer error.

Contributor

Delay

Honored Contributor

@jonim wrote:

Yes, unfortunately understood . However I was charged twice for the bag . One for the entire price of $158.00 and also the easy pay which  I opted for..Its like $150. dollars is being held hostage by there "GLITCH".  Or just  by some computer error.

@jonim   Whenever you place an order, they put a hold on your credit card for the full amount to make sure it's available.  How long the hold lasts is up to your bank.  It isn't actually taken out of your account until the order ships.  At that point the easy pay is all that will be deducted.

I'm sorry for the delay on this order.  I don't think there are many things I've gotten from QVC in less than a week.  I'd be very hesitant to order a gift from the Q less than three weeks in advance.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau