Occasional Contributor

Ordered Kim Gravel TSV at midnight

I ordered 4 of the kim gravel tsv shorts at midnight. I got email confirmations and all four were ordered right away...
Now 3 of those have changed to backorder. Shouldn't they send out the orders in the order they are received? I'm frustrated I ordered right away and they were a few minutes after they went on sale, but others who ordered later got theirs already
Honored Contributor

Re: Ordered Kim Gravel TSV at midnight

@ARKANSASmom It's possible the colors and size you ordered were sold out. There's no way of knowing who ordered what.

Esteemed Contributor

@ARKANSASmom  Did it say "in Stock" when you ordered your size and colors? 

Esteemed Contributor

@ARKANSASmom - A status of "back order" is nothing to worry about; it means QVC has inventory on hand that hasn't been sorted/packed for shipping yet and is still fully planning to fulfill your order. There's even a good chance your status will jump directly to "Preparing Your Order" and skip "In Process," so you should still get your items fairly quickly (well, at least quickly for QVC).

If your status changes to "advance order" or "waitlist," that's a bigger deal because QVC is simply *hoping* to have stock to fulfill your order and there could be delays or potential cancellations.

Occasional Contributor

Well I literally ordered at 12:01 and there was no pre-order, and yes they were labeled as in stock when ordered. I got order confirmation immediately and then my order was in "preparing for shipment for 7 days. Frustrating. Thanks for all the replies