Respected Contributor

Ordered Dooney 1/02/18: Still in Process

I ordered the TSV - The Dooney Aubrey on Jan. 2 and it is still "In Process."  I have never had to wait this long for a Dooney bag to be shipped.  Why is shipping getting slower and slower?

Honored Contributor

Re: Ordered Dooney 1/02/18: Still in Process

If you ask you wll be told it is because of weather.

Honored Contributor

Some shipping is slow -  and some is much faster and less expensive than it was in the past.  Both of my last 2 orders, which were promised for tomorrow and next Wednesday, have been in my house for 2 days  (could be 3, but I don't think so).

By the way -  both came via UPS and then Surepost and were delivered right to my door, not a service I'd ev er heard of prior.

@stellabystarlightToo bad I can't offer you my shipping time -  I almost never care when my packages get here as long as they show up by their EDD.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Personally,I think the Q has bitten off more than they can chew and cannot get orders out in a timely matter.Years ago it was "new" and we didn't expect our orders to be delivered "tomorrow"  now life is different,we are used to "instant gratifacitation" and the Q (IMO)  doesn't hire  either ENOUGH help or poor quality help (wrong items/empty boxes) sent out) and bad dare I say ,"Horrid"   delivery systems!  JMO

It has become one big "infomercial channel" so old  customers, like me don't watch anymore. Even if you switch to Q2 ,you see the exact same thing presented!!! Many times at the exact same time!!

Young people don't need to watch or are not interested.They like to "go mall shopping" vs "watch shopping chanels.. or they just by online quickly.....Shopping chanels  are "old" news to younger generation!  Again JMO

Rereading my reply...I do not thimk I have answered your question.............lol ...I'm  sorry I ranted !!!

Respected Contributor

Thank you!  I am just venting myself because I have noticed shipping getting worse and worse.  Since they have been using Sure Post, I am getting more frustrated with deliveries.  You check tracking and the Post Office has the package and says Out for Delivery and then you don't get your package that day.  When I ask my Mailman, he says, "Oh we were just too busy and you are the last house on the route so we brought it back to deliver the next day."

QVC Customer Care

@Stellabystarlight wrote:

I ordered the TSV - The Dooney Aubrey on Jan. 2 and it is still "In Process."  I have never had to wait this long for a Dooney bag to be shipped.  Why is shipping getting slower and slower?

Hi @stellabystarlight , I'm very sorry for the delay in the shipping process on your Dooney Aubrey. I was able to check on the order, I didn't see any immediate issue that could be holding it up, @Group 5 minus 1 could be correct because it is leaving from our North Carolina warehouse. I did open an inquiry and will continue to monitor this order, I'm confident we'll see moment or have follow up information on this order early this week. Thank you for posting and shopping with us. ~Kim

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much, Kim!  I appreciate your follow-up on my order!

Contributor

I also ordered the same Dooney TSV and mine also says processing.  I’ve been a 25 year QVC customer and the shipping is getting slower and slower.  The thrill of getting my bag has worn off.