Contributor

Re: Ordered 6/20, Shipped 6/21!

I also agree that everything seems to be getting back on track and it appears things have been upgraded.  I am receiving email confirmations that items have shipped, refunds have been applied, etc.  The last few orders I have placed have shipped within a day or 2 and have been received by the expected arrival date (if not before). 

Esteemed Contributor

I placed three orders(6/18 and 6/22), they are still in process. So there is no rhyme or reason why some ship faster than other orders. The EDD is 6/27 no way is this happening.

Regular Contributor

@glam_girl wrote:

Lucky you!  I ordered two items on 6/22 and they are still "in process" today (6/25).  I wonder when will they ship as I am going to be on vacation next week and probably will have to get somebody to pick my packages at home.  

I don't understand why QVC can't figure out how to ship things on time.  My amazon orders arrive on time 99% of the time and I pay little to no shipping.  Until this issue is fixed I will no longer consider QVC for gifts or for things that I need as soon as possible.

I just got the shipping notification email this morning.  I am crossing my fingers my items get here this week.  I am hoping the shipping delays are just temporary and that they are actually improving their logistics.  Thanks to QVC for trying.  

Valued Contributor

I ave needed certain things for my 96 year old parents that I can't find locally. So I paid $40.00 for one year & UPS upgrades everything I order. USPS is great but I have to wlk to get our mail, It's not delivered to our house. It's a general pickup for our development. It makes it hard during the winter months.

Honored Contributor

@Iris in bloom wrote:

I don't want to burst your bubble, but it may be that is when the shipping label was created. Smiley Sad

@Iris in bloom 

I don't want to burst your bubble either, but my order placed on 6/20, shipped on 6/21 arrived today 6/26!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

That IS an improvement, but tell us when it arrives. Smiley Wink

I have things send a shipping notice the day after I purchased and still take 7-10 days to get to me.

@Alison Wonderland 

I sure will! According to tracking, it's on it's way!

My last 8 orders in the past couple of weeks have taken 5-6 days, from date of order to delivery date.

I'm just trying to offer encouragement to customers that they do seem to be working out the issues, but it may take some time for ALL customers to see improvement.

A couple of weeks ago, I was in the same position as many others, in-process for days on end and shipping slower than molasses and couldn't cancel either!

@Alison Wonderland

You asked me to let you know when my order arrived and it arrived today, 6/26!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

i'm happy for all the people getting their products fast.

I order my Canon G7x Mark ii camera on 06/24/19 and the EDD is 07/05/19, my order is still "IN PROCESS" so i'm praying my order ships this upcoming week 

Honored Contributor

another great shipping experience!

ordered two sweaters on 6/30/19.

they shipped on 7/2/19.

they arrived this morning, 7/3/19!

UPS delivered them instead of USPS because they were going to be "in my area."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein