Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ordered 6/20, Shipped 6/21!

[ Edited ]

I've experienced quick shipping with my last several orders, which is great!

But here's my (sort of) funny story: I placed an order late in the day on 6/12 for a food item that was presented on ITKWD. Very early the next morning, I realized I hadn't checked the nutritionals for a known family allergen; it turned out that it wasn't there but we had another concern in the ingredients, so I tried to cancel. The order went into "Attempting to Cancel" mode for the next several days. I wasn't too worried because QVC only ships perishable items on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so I knew I wouldn't have a confirmed cancellation or shipment notification for about a week. Lo and behold, the following Wednesday, the status changed to "Shipped" first thing in the morning. I was a bit frustrated, but I figured it was my mistake, so I'd deal with it. When I got home from work that night, the package was sitting on my doorstep! So technically, I received my item the same day it shipped. (In reality, it had shipped Tuesday, but all in all it was just one week total from order to delivery.) How's that for service?!  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I´ve always had exceptional delivery service. Placed two orders on 6/19 and 6/21 and both were at my door this morning delivered by UPS. I should thank the Community where I live for ordering from what ever Companies because UPS is always in my area. Nothing better than getting a notice saying that UPS will be in my area and will be delivering my packages. I must commend USPS also because they also deliver on time every time.

Valued Contributor

Nope! I just checked mine & UPS has it in Pa. I use UPS for everything. So it will be here by Thurs. I did an upgrade so the mail won't get it. 

Valued Contributor

My last 4 orders have shipped quickly & got here quickly. Maybe things are getting better!

Esteemed Contributor

@DAD , I have never requested delivery by UPS because USPS does a great job in my area. It just happens that if UPS is deliverying in my area, then they will bring my packages a day earlier. It´s a win win situation for me without paying extra.

Valued Contributor

My last few orders have shipped within two days, which is great. A first in my use of QVC. I've also received e-mail notification of the shipping as well as the initial placement of orders. Finally QVC has arrived in the 21st century of Internet retail. 

Unfortunately QVC is still using slow-boat-to-the-moon shipping services. I wish they would just use good ole' USPS from start to delivery. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I am in the forever touted 7-10 days so as far as I know the usual ,that was was what was promoted for years. Nothing more, nothing less, but expected. Not complaining.

Esteemed Contributor

I would have waited until I got the package before starting a thread.Cat Wink

Regular Contributor

Lucky you!  I ordered two items on 6/22 and they are still "in process" today (6/25).  I wonder when will they ship as I am going to be on vacation next week and probably will have to get somebody to pick my packages at home.  

I don't understand why QVC can't figure out how to ship things on time.  My amazon orders arrive on time 99% of the time and I pay little to no shipping.  Until this issue is fixed I will no longer consider QVC for gifts or for things that I need as soon as possible.

Honored Contributor

I am still waiting for my JAI TSV to be shipped.  It is still showing "in process".