Super Contributor

Ordered 2, received 1, CS takes no action

Today I received an order for 2 Denim & co. black pants but only one was in the package.  My order on line and invoice enclosed in package says two.  I called CS and they said wait for a while and maybe it will show up.  Whaaaaaat kind of answer is that? I asked if the Q records show a separate shipment and the CS rep said no.   I asked,  “do you have proof another pant was shipped” and the answer was no.  So on what basis am I being asked to “wait a while and it may show up? “  I have no resolution to my request for help.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ordered 2, received 1, CS takes no action

Don't they just make you feel so warm and fuzzy and loved?

Valued Contributor

Call back and check with a supervisor 

Honored Contributor

@Tshirtgal 

Email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com please.

They will help you.

Honored Contributor

@Tshirtgal wrote:

Today I received an order for 2 Denim & co. black pants but only one was in the package.  My order on line and invoice enclosed in package says two.  I called CS and they said wait for a while and maybe it will show up.  Whaaaaaat kind of answer is that? I asked if the Q records show a separate shipment and the CS rep said no.   I asked,  “do you have proof another pant was shipped” and the answer was no.  So on what basis am I being asked to “wait a while and it may show up? “  I have no resolution to my request for help.  

@Tshirtgal   Wow!  What an idiot answer they gave you!  😳

Esteemed Contributor

@Tshirtgal wrote:

Even if she had no training, common sense would tell you this customer has a problem. I would have pushed her farther with such a dumb answer.  Do you think the pants got out of the bag and is running to my house to surprise me. That should have made a light bulb go on in that thoughtless process!!!!

Occasional Contributor

I recently ordered 3 items and one Susan Graver item was missing.  Same thing, on the packing slip.  Called customer service and got a very nice gal who promptly re-ordered the item.  I checked today and it has already shipped.  Now I need to watch and see if I get charged again. . . but so far, so good.