Order was “returned” before I ever even got it

I recently made a purchase from the QVC website, and the day before it was supposed to arrive at my house I received an email from QVC saying that my return was being processed. I never asked for a return. I never even got the item in the first place. I cannot find a customer service email to contact anywhere, so I’m trying here to see if someone can help me. I do not want the item returned, I want it shipped to my house just like I paid for...
QVC Customer Care

Re: Order was “returned” before I ever even got it

Hi @Badonaldson we can check on your order. Please email your account information (the reason for contact, Order and/or Item Number) to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com for further assistance.

Occasional Contributor

Very same  thing just happened to me with 2 items  Luckily a great customer service rep took care of me. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Sometimes packages will be returned by the shipped because it has been damaged in transit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment

Hi...same thing happened to me today. Was told no tracking on one item  but being returned???? and the other was missing label and returned. I think a scam is going on in shipping on a popular item that is ironically sold out. I have never in all the years in shipping with anyone have had this happen. I ordered in plenty of time in the airing of the show to receive these. They are a great deal and this needs to be investigated by someone in management. Who do we need to talk to?

Esteemed Contributor

I think I know what happened....Someone got your item with your invoice in their package.

I bet what you receive will be someone elses order with YOUR name on the package.

This has happened twice to me in a month.

I was surprised myself to see a similar return email and then received a package in the mail. When I opened the package it was an order for someone in San Diego.

My name on the outside...their order on the inside...