Occasional Contributor

Order still not shipped

[ Edited ]

I have 3 tops from denim and co still sitting in process from when I ordred on May 15th.  I don NOT WANT these and I will not pay any ez pays on them.  Order # **************.

I am going to delete all credit card info and refuse to pay anymore ez pays on orders.  This needs to be resolved now!

Respected Contributor

I totally understand your frustration.  I waited forever for a Josie Maran item from the Q.  Unfortunately,  the Q has placed a disclaimer about delayed shipping.  I doubt you'll win this battle, but I hope you will be disputing the charges with your credit card company.  Best of luck.  As for me, I will only order directly from Josie's website from now on.

QVC Customer Care

@matqueen wrote:

I have 3 tops from denim and co still sitting in process from when I ordred on May 15th.  I don NOT WANT these and I will not pay any ez pays on them.  Order # **************.

I am going to delete all credit card info and refuse to pay anymore ez pays on orders.  This needs to be resolved now!

@matqueen  My apologies for the continued delay. of your orders.  

Unfortunately, as a result of the COVID-19 situation our distribution center are in a backlog. We cannot cancel the order so when received feel free to return at no charge, we will note the orders so you are not charged.  

My apologies for the inconvenience, 

Susan

Valued Contributor
@matqueen so many QVC customers feel your pain right now. Somehow the virus excuse doesnt have as much validity when so many other online retail outlets are getting merchandise delivered in 10 days or less and some even ship out orders the same day. Customers being denied the option to cancel excessively delayed orders is outrageous. There are so many other retailers out there right now that would appreciate and love to have your business.
Honored Contributor

I ordered 2 clothing items on 5/25, they shipped on 5/26 and I received 5/30.

It seems to be the luck of the draw.....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Order still not shipped

[ Edited ]

@brandiwine wrote:

I totally understand your frustration.  I waited forever for a Josie Maran item from the Q.  Unfortunately,  the Q has placed a disclaimer about delayed shipping.  I doubt you'll win this battle, but I hope you will be disputing the charges with your credit card company.  Best of luck.  As for me, I will only order directly from Josie's website from now on.

I agree, I doubt you will win this battle and you could ruin your credit rating by refusing to pay.

Making threats will not get the issue resolved to your satisfaction.  Refusal will only serve to infuriate you more.

Be patient, once received, contact the moderators.  They have already graciously approved for you to return it at no charge.

How does the saying go?  More bees with honey?

I have had delayed orders with every place I have ordered.

The new OSHA regulations for health and safety and for reopening,  have us all backlogged!  It is a HUGE task to be compliant.  Surely the OP can understand that.