Valued Contributor

Good Morning @Jet334

I can certainly understand your frustration.

I believe that the issue may be that we don't really have a process to cancel an order once once it has been transmitted to the vendor and entered into their system. In other words, once it has reached our vendor's system we are unable to make adjustments here on our end. Usually our computer orders are sent to the vendor fairly quickly, due to the time it takes to have them shipped overseas. It looks like your order was transmitted on the day of purchase.  

It's possible that one of our Computer Escalation Team members could have reached out to our vendor directly for you and held back the computer if they had been aware of the situation, but it's difficult to say if the vendor would have the ability to hold back a specific order.

Our apologies again. If anything would come up in the return process, please contact us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and we'll assist you with it immediately. We want to get this issue squared away as quickly as possible for you!  

Brittany 

Respected Contributor

What's really frustrating is when you go into your acct and view the order status and it gives you the option to " cancel order" and you click on it and it comes up " sorry but your order is blah, blah blah and can't be canceled at this time." Then take the darn option away of cancelling it!!! I'm really frustrated with qvc's website lately! SMH

Contributor

For a long time, I have stayed away from QVC.. Rarely do I order anymore.. My reasons are--

Extremely slow shipping times, inaccurate information on order status and their shipping charges..   I ordered an item on 3/24 as of 3/30, the thing is still STUCK in North Carolina.. I mean C'mon.. It's Terrible.. It's a Judith Ripka piece.. which is btw, basically the only items I order from this channel.

Yeah.. ok they decided to drop S&H down to 3$ on some items.. BIG DEAL.. WOW..

The chanel of Choice for almost anything these days from Fashion to Home to beauty products  is HSN..  Unbelieveable fast shipping, no shipping charges on many many items.  They have in my opinion superceded QVC on so many levels of Home shopping that it is INSANE.. 

HSN is NUMBER ONE.. and I was previously a devoted shopper of QVC since it's inception many years ago..   It's gotten boring, tired, old and way behind the times.. 

My apologies to all of the QVC fans but I have changed course and AM LOVING IT..

PS. Their customer service is ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS. 

Valued Contributor

Hi @novamarie  I took a look at your order. I won't get into specifics here, since this is a public forum. However, the good news is that it looks like the package is progressing again and should reach you by the estimated delivery date!

Our apologies for the delay in updated tracking. My best guess would be that the order was being what we called "line hauled" across several states to reach you. Unfortunately the tracking doesn't typically update during that process until the package reaches the next hub.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com!

Brittany  

Contributor

Well, Thank you Ms. Brittany. Perhaps I should ck in more often on these forums.

Can I ask WHY "line haul" a popular brand such as Judith Ripka? 

Is this something you've just started doing or is it something that was always done because I do not recall in the past items such as this taking a major amt. of time?

Valued Contributor

@novamarie Sure thing! I believe it's something we've always done, although it may be that for some reason we're doing it more regularly now. Typically we line haul when we have to ship an item a long distance, basically it goes onto a truck and it doesn't make any pit stops along the way where tracking would be updated until it reaches the region it's going to be delivered to! 

Brittany