Frequent Contributor

Order stalled at Facility in Goodyear, AZ since July 31st.

1Z200004YW32180799 

H 208727

Antiqued Cathedral 4-Panel Mirror by Valerie

This order shipped on the 27th of July.  It has been sitting at the Facility in Goodyear, Arizona sine the 27th of July.  There have been no notes since this time.  It is not August 10, 2020.  Can Someone from Customer Care Repond with the Status and what is going to happen now.  Will a new order be shipped out or what?  

Thank You.

Honored Contributor

Re: Order stalled at Facility in Goodyear, AZ since July 31st.

@Arizona sunset    I've had this happen several times, especially at Az terminals.  I've always gotten my packages after going to the USPS website and doing the short "report lost PKG" form.;. They seem to be under pressure to find them after this form is submitted.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Arizona is super slow.  I had a package stalled there from July 2 to July 28.  Then it came to my city and sat in the post office for 5 more days.  It's frustrating.

Frequent Contributor

This order was shipped UPS not USPS.  I sent an email to Customer Service but have not gotten a Response.  I had Paid all my Easy Pays off the first of this week.  So I took a chance and called the 888 Customer Service number and i was able to speak to a nice rep by the Name of Dana.  She said it most likely got lost at the UPS HUB in Arizona.  Since i had paid all my Easy Pays off she is doing a total refund back to my CC.  Thank Goodness for the Phone Customer Service Department .