Regular Contributor

Order shippped, over two weeks ago, still not arrived

I have not been ordering due to illness and now have started ordering again. Package

mailed from Lancaster, PA(two hours away at most) then to Bridgeport, NJ, and then to Philadelphia - I live two counties, no more than one hour away. Today, the 27th, according to QVC order status stil in Philly........ I have two more orders on the way..... also being routed via Phillly..............Will I ever get them? I am QVC customer since 1993, Realize times are very different.........Can customer care help?????

Honored Contributor

Re: Order shippped, over two weeks ago, still not arrived

I can beat that, I ordered something 2 weeks ago today and it hasn't been shipped!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @bakergirl I am so sorry for the delay. We are aware the mail service is also feeling the strains of the pandemic. Please keep an eye on the tracking and if you do not receive the order by 5/31 please let us know.

New Contributor

Hi @bakergirl I've placed many orders since the beginning of May, and some have shipped and been delivered, and others have not shipped yet.  I don't understand that.  I've ordered plenty from HSN in the same time period, and received everything.  I completely understand that we are living in unprecedented times, but why some things are shipped and others aren't, I just don't understand.

Occasional Contributor

Yeah, me too. QVC claims it was shipped +2 weeks ago, but per USPS they only received the tracking info over 2 weeks ago, not the item, so it has never even shipped. Can't blame the PO for that. Worse, this is a clearance item, so I have no idea if it sells out if I will get the item I paid for while it was in stock. And another order (food for Memorial day) never arrived on the advance order date set by the vendor (Rastelli), never shipped (and I was never notified of an issue) and now I cannot cancel it, and worse, QVC keeps extending the date by which it will ship...so maybe for NEXT Memorial day? QVC is going to come out of this pandemic with its reputation badly tarnished by how it responded to it--overhyping products and then not being able to deliver (literally). 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Tcherot If you would like me to check the order please post the Item Number and I will take a look.

Valued Contributor

I have orders placed at the beginning of May (7th & 8th) that are still "in process". Have an item that made it to the post office 8 miles away and vanished into thin air that I am now awaiting a replacement for. i, too, have been shopping with QVC for many years and these delays are very frustrating especially when I receive items from other companies in 5-7 days. I have a few orders placed in the last few days that I'm desperately hoping arrive when expected.