Visitor

Order says shipped but has not moved per tracking since 5-21

QVC Customer Care

Re: Order says shipped but has not moved per tracking since 5-21

Hi @kogg you have several orders that have shipped. Please email the order number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will take a look.

Trusted Contributor

It may be lost. I've recently had two items in the same situation (not QVC) and received notices from customer service for one and a vendor for the other that they were lost. I was issued a refund both times.

Suggest calling QVC customer service about it. I've been able to get through by phone. If I'm on hold I do something else while waiting or try again later.

I think all of the shipping companies have been challenged lately.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Going through the same thing for over a week!Although it said,"Shipped" there was  " NO TRACKING INFO" all week!

Today I see it has JUST  shipped!  Smiley Sad

I believe it is just a way to stop us from cancelling orders.........

I wanted to change the size on a shoe,that I will now have to return ,because for 2 weeks I was not allowed to edit or cancel this D** order that only shipped today!!!!  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

I ordered somethings and then decided to cancel a couple of hours later.  Ill never get them on time.  I dont have this problem with other companies.

Occasional Contributor

My order was supposed to arrive on 5/27. That was 11 days ago. I tried to figure out how to cancel the order or at least find some kind of tracking but it was impossible. I finally got a Chat session with a rep who said even though the order is classified as "Processing" I cannot cancel it because it is in the "Final Stages of Processing". That must be QVC-speak for we can't figure out how we are going to fulfill all these orders but we still want to get paid. ha ha. I am an ex-QVC customer now. That was the last straw.

Trusted Contributor

@meem120 wrote:

I ordered somethings and then decided to cancel a couple of hours later.  Ill never get them on time.  I dont have this problem with other companies.

Have you tried to cancel, on line?  

I have never had a problem, cancelling, on line, an order, that was placed, that recently. 

Contributor

@Alice-QVC I sent an email regarding my orders placed mid-May with shipping status stuck on "In Process" then "On the way" for weeks and was responded to by Mxxx-QVC that there was nothing to be done until I received the items. Unfortunately, that is the problem...

Esteemed Contributor

@Since92 wrote:

@Alice-QVC I sent an email regarding my orders placed mid-May with shipping status stuck on "In Process" then "On the way" for weeks and was responded to by Mxxx-QVC that there was nothing to be done until I received the items. Unfortunately, that is the problem...

What a sad way to do business...........over and over again,not just a once in a while happening,where we can say ,"ok,thats good,I'll excuse it and keep shopping here!"  No it happens over and over again,almost constantly ,untill the customer finally gets sick of it and moves on!!!

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Since92 wrote:

What a sad way to do business...........over and over again,not just a once in a while happening,where we can say ,"ok,thats good,I'll excuse it and keep shopping here!"  No it happens over and over again,almost constantly ,untill the customer finally gets sick of it and moves on!!!

Yet some people are suggesting people who complain are impatient, selfish and lying in some instances. Meanwhile we continue to wait. Not buying anything here until this gets fixed which they don't seem to care to do.