Super Contributor

Re: Can't cancel orders? Why???

since they've changed all the forms in our order status. where do you even go to cancel now. 

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

bc we are ALL being RIPPED OFF!!!!!

Even purchasing a home (a mortgage) gives you a legal 3-DAY RIGHT OF RECISION.

Same for buying a car - but   T R Y I N G   to buy from the Q - and waiting darn near a month for delivery ... with  Z E R O  rights to rescind your order ... is tantamount to holding our money   H O S T A G E

They do not charge your CC until the item is shipped, so they are not holding anyone's money HOSTAGE.

How you see any of it as being ripped off, is beyond me.  You placed an order by your own free will; no one forced you.  Did they???

Valued Contributor

People I have replied MANY times when people post about not being able to cancel orders.  Here is yet another one of my responses.  YOU CAN CANCEL, UNFORTUNATELY, QVC DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW TO DO IT!!!!  All you need to do is CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE, TELL THEM YOU TRIED TO CANCEL, ASK THEM TO CANCEL THE ITEM AND, VERY IMPORTANT, NOTE THE COMPUTER ON THAT ITEM, AND THEY WILL REFUND SHIPPING CHARGES TO YOU AND THE RETURN POSTAGE, THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO DO AFTER THAT IS WHEN THE ITEM IS RETURNED BY YOU TO FOLLOW UP THAT IT WAS REFUNDED PROPERLY.  I DO IT ALL THE TIME, AND IT WORKS.  HOPE THIS HELPS.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tropics21 wrote:

People I have replied MANY times when people post about not being able to cancel orders.  Here is yet another one of my responses.  YOU CAN CANCEL, UNFORTUNATELY, QVC DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW TO DO IT!!!!  All you need to do is CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE, TELL THEM YOU TRIED TO CANCEL, ASK THEM TO CANCEL THE ITEM AND, VERY IMPORTANT, NOTE THE COMPUTER ON THAT ITEM, AND THEY WILL REFUND SHIPPING CHARGES TO YOU AND THE RETURN POSTAGE, THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO DO AFTER THAT IS WHEN THE ITEM IS RETURNED BY YOU TO FOLLOW UP THAT IT WAS REFUNDED PROPERLY.  I DO IT ALL THE TIME, AND IT WORKS.  HOPE THIS HELPS.  

Did that with a Fitbit Versa Lite I ordered in blue and then decided I wanted the white but it would not let me change the color. I called customer service and they canceled the blue and told me to re-order the white-  well guess what the blue went from canceld to in processing and I got two Fitbit versa lights so that doesn't always work either. 
They did refund my return shipping but I didn't need the hassle.