Frequent Contributor

Order "In Process" going on 2 weeks...why can;t I cancel? MOD please help

Hi, I have 2 orders (barefoot dreamsd TSV) that are still showing "In Process" since June 20th. At this point I just want to cancel the order as I feel this is an excessive amount of time. But it doesn't allow me to cancel. What are my options as I am quite frustrated at this point. Thanks 

Contributor

Re: Order "In Process" going on 2 weeks...why can;t I cancel? MOD please help

Send an email to this address, they will help you.

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com    

Frequent Contributor

Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@suburbanone wrote:

Hi, I have 2 orders (barefoot dreamsd TSV) that are still showing "In Process" since June 20th. At this point I just want to cancel the order as I feel this is an excessive amount of time. But it doesn't allow me to cancel. What are my options as I am quite frustrated at this point. Thanks 

I understand your frustration. If you aren't prepared to ship the product, don't offer it! I have a few orders that having been "processing" for a ridiculous amount of time. I would definitely cancel if the system would let me. Given the amount of process time, the vendor could certainly have cancelled my order within that timeframe. 

Frequent Contributor

I.m sorry you are dealing with this as well. I agree, if you can't ship the product then you shouldn't be selling. Extremely frustrsting. 

Contributor

I had the same problem and it took 37 days to receive the item. They would not let me cancel it. What's the real story here?

Honored Contributor

@suburbanone wrote:

I had one almost 7 weeks before it was shipped and couldn't cancel.   Then it took about 3 weeks MORE to get here, and it is on its way back now.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow! That is just nuts. I am giving it a couple of more days then I am going to dispute it with my credit card. This is nonsense. 

Occasional Contributor

I actually have an auto ship from 6/6 that I tried to cancel, was not able to and still have not received.  You bet I will be returning and will not be paying for the return shipping.  I really would like to know the truth as to what is going on.  I wish I would have caught this in time.  It is the last of my auto shipments.  I cancelled all others.

Contributor

My order has been ''processing'' for almost a month now.  In the meantime, I ordered a large item from HSN and it was shipped the next day and was delivered quickly.  This is getting old.