New Contributor

I ordered lobster tails back in August for December 11th delivery.  Realized today (December 15th), that I never received them.  Contacted QVC, and they said there was a "delay", and she would send a note to have them shipped immediately.  I never received any notice of a delay, nor was in updated in my account.  When I asked if this was guaranteed by Christmas, the response was "we will try our best".  That doesn't give me alot of confidence about Christmas dinner.

I am done with QVC.  For what they charge for shipping and how long it takes items to be delivered, I'll go with Amazon for most things.  QVC really needs to step up their game.  It used to be a quality company.

Honored Contributor

Reality check!   Many, many products have been delayed or canceled.  Transportation is deadlocked, there are serious supply chain interruptions, businesses gave been affected by employee illness and quarantines.   Read some of the posts here, watch the news on TV, read a newspaper.  These are not normal times.  Have a Plan B for your dinner.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

A new member venting.  So what else is new?

Pandemic, vaccine shipments, overwhelmed vendors, snowstorm, and so forth.

You have our extreme sympathy that you might not have your lobsters on time (sarcasm).

Life will go on.

New Contributor

Really, there's a pandemic going on? (Sarcasm).  The frustrating part is no notification, and I believe there was plenty of time to notify me of the delay or no stock.  Especiallly since QVC is still on the air talking about all the great shipping before Christmas.

Don't worry we'll have a lovely Christmas, and you do the same. (sarcasm), in case you do recognize it.

New Contributor

I love how people make excuses for qvc and their order screw ups.  Guess WHAT?!  I ordered from staples 4 days ago and it got all the way across the country and to my door in that amount of time.  I ordered from QVC a month ago and I still don't even have a ****** tracking number much less anything else.  

New Contributor

You have every right to be ****** off.