New Contributor

Order processed awaiting pickup since 03/25

So confused about how this can be. Trying to be patient but soooo disappointed. If it wasn't for the Pandemic I would be angry I suppose.

Ordered KitchenAid stand-mixer. 
My credit card was charged for the first payment. 
Order status says Shipped. Shipped, order cannot be changed. 
Tracking info says Processed waiting for UPS. Dated 03/25. 

I contacted customer service by email .

the answer is Sorry sold out of your color. I can choose a new color , get a refund or get credit. 

I chose refund my money. Kudos to the email process BTW. The email chain shows more than one Customer Representative has read my concern which shows timely, attentive customer service. 

But after thinking about it......

Not understanding how this could happen in the first place. The order status says "shipped"....

And why are these my only choices of recourse? Why isn't  a substitute of a like item being offered? The same model mixer is being sold with different accessories for instance. 

What do you think?

Dianne

Respected Contributor

Re: Order processed awaiting pickup since 03/25

I've had this happen to me three times since December, It was a different company each time and none were QVC. In each case, I got an email saying the item shipped and a tracking number. And in each case, I would check the tracking number every few days and it would always be the same thing - nothing. No movement since the number was created.

In each case, I was able to contact the company and have another item shipped, but II know I got lucky that none of the items were sold out. No idea what's going on or whose fault it was in any of the three cases. I don't know if the warehouse or packer dropped the ball or the USPS.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Order processed awaiting pickup since 03/25

@Diannedli wrote:

So confused about how this can be. Trying to be patient but soooo disappointed. If it wasn't for the Pandemic I would be angry I suppose.

Ordered KitchenAid stand-mixer. 
My credit card was charged for the first payment. 
Order status says Shipped. Shipped, order cannot be changed. 
Tracking info says Processed waiting for UPS. Dated 03/25. 

I contacted customer service by email .

the answer is Sorry sold out of your color. I can choose a new color , get a refund or get credit. 

I chose refund my money. Kudos to the email process BTW. The email chain shows more than one Customer Representative has read my concern which shows timely, attentive customer service. 

But after thinking about it......

Not understanding how this could happen in the first place. The order status says "shipped"....

And why are these my only choices of recourse? Why isn't  a substitute of a like item being offered? The same model mixer is being sold with different accessories for instance. 

What do you think?

Dianne

Hi Dianne, I apologize for any inconvenience with your order.  If you decicde to get a different item, we would stll have to refund this order/item because it's different.  Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com  if we can help you with a different item.