Trusted Contributor

Re: Order placed but not showing up in account

@SurferWife    Yes that happened to me.  I ended up with duplicate orders.  It was not worth sending back with the return fees...so I gave one to my sister in law.  
System maintenance is a possibility, but there have been so many glitches in the system lately....that I have cut back on ordering.   

Trusted Contributor

My orders from the Kim Gravel show last night (5/7) did not show up in my order status until this morning.  I thought I lost my mind.  Like did I click complete?? LOL.  This has happened to me before and the item did not show up later.  So I don't know.  I tend to look at it like, hey qvc, you don't want my order?  that's fine.  I am not going to keep posting it. LOL

Contributor

I really hate to complain because I always had great service
from QVC until the last few months! So many online ordering
glitches lately. So frustrating! I think they need to clean house in their IT department!
You order things and they don’t show up in order history till next day or not at all!
Also says item available for purchase or wait list and
it’s not. It’s crazy.
Occasional Visitor

Yes, I had this same issue last night. I actually went back and found all the items and placed the order again. The same thing happened, order not in my account and no confirmation email. Now I have 2 orders coming and since they are both in process, I can't cancel one of them. Very inconvient! Glad it's not just me losing my mind.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for calling this to our attention. I just checked my account, and yesterday's order is listed.  But a previous one, that was "in process" is gone!  I have the confirmation email for that order, but it isn't in my order history. 

Contributor

Also as of this morning I’m not able to print return labels. The label won’t show up online.
Sometimes return labels aren’t being included with the item.
Also printing return labels helps to get your return to the right facility for quicker refunds since they had that horrible fire.
Way to many glitches!
Visitor

Same thing happened to me . When I called Customer service they didn't see the order placed by the representative earlier  and they placed the order again. Luckily I was able to cancel the duplicate order. Small inconvenience because return shipping charges really add up . I will know better next time that it really isn't a issue with shipping to my address.

Contributor

I also placed an order last night that I went to cancel immediately but it wasn’t in my order history so I couldn’t cancel it but it showed up this morning however it was to late to cancel. I called Customer Service and had them note my account that when I return to please refund all shipping charges due to this glitch.
Honored Contributor

A short while ago, I did a live chat with CS, regarding my order that disappeared from my order history.  

It's still active and in process, however, it wasn't explained to me, why I can't see it!

Contributor

I have one not showing up as well. However it has shipped. Crazy! So many technical issues lately.