Frequent Contributor

Order placed but not showing up in account

I ordered the Clarks Today Only Price sandal but my order isn’t showing up in my account nor did I get a confirmation e-mail. I didn’t screenshot my order number either. Did anyone else have any issues tonight?
Frequent Contributor

Re: Order placed but not showing up in account

Same.  First I got " can't ship Barefoot dreams product to your house".  Then I did get it to go through.  Now It's not appearing on my order status yet my bank alerted of a QVC transaction. Not cool...

Super Contributor

I am having same problem and most likley everyone is...I couldnt order online because it kept saying we cant ship to your address so called CS and she placed the order more than a hr ago  with no problem...Nothing yet including no email.....I have had this happen before where it does not show up for a hr or so but never saying we cant ship to this address so use another.....Very very odd and given all the other complaints i have seen i hope they get it together.They even deleted a thread on the issues in community section.

Respected Contributor

If I remember correctly, it's been suggested that when an item shows it can't ship to an address it's an indication that the item has sold out in that size or color.

Valued Contributor

I have been trying since the top of the hour to place my TSV order...all they want is address verification and then place order and nothing will place.  Called CS anmd have been waiting 45 minutes when they say my wait time is 4-6minutes.  QVC GO OUT OF BUSINESS IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE JOB ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You only irritate your customers.....I am through....you can take your TSV and put it whetre the sun doesn't shine....I am sooooooooooooo through with you.

Super Contributor

@Etoile308 I wondered so took my skincare out and tried other things just to see and nothing could ship to my address........Then called Cs and she placed it with no problems.Waited 35 min for them to answer....Called back later because i see a item is still in process and it was suppose to be delivered today....This is all so unbelievable to me that they have all these problems for a long time now...Seems they get better then at some point start again...I have NO problems ever shopping online anywhere else and that includes 2 other shopping channels.

Super Contributor

Was looking to see if that happened to anyone else, but just now got my conf email & now in my order status. So no worries.

Super Contributor

Finally got email for my order then went in and cancelled it!!I wanted to try again online so i could get my 11$ rebate from the Perricone TSV and Yay it worked!!Order shows in account right away..

Honored Contributor

The orders are placed, but not showing up.  Don't keep placing the order again or you'll end up with multiple orders.  They are in the system, just not displaying.  They may be doing system maintenance or something.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I tired ordering a Kim Gravel top last night  and was not going thru and my size all sold out in all colors. Totally disappointed and I checked this morning and the top still sold out but checked my account and went through after all.  So got the color and size I wanted.

My husband was watching and said that is a pretty top and would look good on you.  He didn't think the price was bad either...I thought a little high but has embroidered detail.  I got the green to match my eyes.  I love Kim's tops.