Respected Contributor

Order placed ''4'' days ago - still in PROCESS ?!?

I placed an order for 4 Denim and Co. tops ''4'' days ago - and after checking my order status, it says they are in PROCESS !  Omg !  If QVC can't get the merchandise mailed out in a prompt manner, then why even try to sell it?  Completely don't understand this !

Regular Contributor

Re: Order placed ''4'' days ago - still in PROCESS ?!?

I ordered something on Monday and it still says "in process,"  so I feel your frustration.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Order placed ''4'' days ago - still in PROCESS ?!?

@jackkeepoo wrote:

I placed an order for 4 Denim and Co. tops ''4'' days ago - and after checking my order status, it says they are in PROCESS !  Omg !  If QVC can't get the merchandise mailed out in a prompt manner, then why even try to sell it?  Completely don't understand this !

Hi @sarahpanda , I apologize that we have caused concern on these 2 orders (4 tops). I was able to check on them and they are in "LS" (loaded to ship) status (internally we see these codes) and have been assigned tracking#'s - they are coming via FedEx to your local PO and then out to you via USPS, I 'm confident that we will see successful movement on these order shortly and they will transition into VS status. I will continue to monitor them over the weekend to be sure they do. Thank you for posting and bringing this to our attention. ~Kim