Super Contributor

Order placed 11/29 - Thank you for the help CS.

[ Edited ]

Placed an order on 11/29 and it has not moved from the PO since Dec. 7th.  Could CS check this for me. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Order placed 11/29 - assistance please

I would think you will get a quicker response by calling CS directly instead of waiting for them to answer here, JMO.

Super Contributor

No, actually I do better here most of the time, but thanks for the concern. They have already made contact and working on the situation.  For some things I do call CS depending on the issue at hand. 

Respected Contributor

@torilI hope someone here will and can help you.

I live about 8 blocks from my P.O. and have had 2  items take a ridiculous amount of time to get to me after UPS said they had been recieved by my local P.O. I contacted the sellers first and was told I had to give P.O. 10 days. I did then one time called post office ( you can get the # by visiting USPS page) I had to call back and speak with manager. The second I dug thru the postal site and filled out a form with the tracking # . Lo and behold each time I had the item in my mail box the next day.

Super Contributor

okaywitheasypay - thanks for the information.  CS is also helping all they can as well. 

QVC Customer Care

@toril

I am sorry that your item has not moved from the post office. I am sending you an email now with further information.

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

Re: Order placed 11/29 - Thank you customer service

Customer Service regarding this item was excellent - thank you so much.  They following this order and finally we have movement in the Postal System - item should be delivered tomorrow.  Exceptional service - have a Merry Christams!