Occasional Contributor

Order of TSV on 5/24 is still in Process?

[ Edited ]

I ordered a Kim Gravel TSV blouse and tank top set on 5/24 and it is still showing "in process" 2 weeks later.  My credit card statement is showing it as a pending charge.  How can this be when it hasn't even shipped yet???  Please help.  

QVC Customer Care

Re: Order of TSV on 5/24 is still in Process?

@rasgal wrote:

I ordered a Kim Gravel TSV blouse and tank top set on 5/24 and it is still showing "in process" 2 weeks later.  My credit card statement is showing it as a pending charge.  How can this be when it hasn't even shipped yet???  Please help.  

@rasgal thank you for posting with us here in the QVC Community Customer Care forum. I am very sorry for the extended delay in shipping this order. I do see a note that an email was sent on 6/2 stating that EDD was extended to 6/9. Occasionally these email do go to a spam or junk mail folder. I am very sorry that your order has been affected by the delay, We are working to resolve all delays. -Kim

Occasional Contributor

I received no email from QVC regarding this order in either my regualar email or spam box.

Thank you!

Frequent Contributor

I just finally got mine this past Friday! 😩

Frequent Contributor

Mine just shipped yesterday and the estimated delivery date was last Friday.  I didn't receive an email either.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the same item, the same day. I did receive the email with the new EDD of 6/9 however the order still shows In Process. 

Contributor

My Kim Gravel order says arrival 6/2 it is now 6/8 I have received no e-mail telling me it has been delayed. I can find no TRACKING order on anything lately! What's up QVC? All my other companies my husband and I order don't seem to have a problem getting orders right out oh and yes you have been trying to get your shipping right for two years, now its worse, I am beginning to think your customers are as valuable as your prices' are which is anymore NOT! Not the company it use to be at all so sad. You have and are losing more customers everyday.WAKE UP!

Occasional Contributor

Today is 6/9/20 and my order is still showing "in process."

I have had no emails or communication from QVC.

This is inacceptable.

After many years shopping with QVC, I shall shop elsewhere in the future.