New Contributor

Order made 3/30 still not shipped

I ordered three pair of legacy stretch leggings on 3/30. One of them showed as shipped within a few days; however the leggings were not in the box that matched that tracking. The other two are still showing “in process”. Please moderator - get this order processed. I will not place another order with QVC until this is resolved, as I have called three times on this with no results.
Honored Contributor

Re: Order made 3/30 still not shipped

copy and paste this and offline send email to

QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com   get better results

Occasional Contributor

I’m in the same boat. Ordered 3 of the same top in different colors the morning of 3/28. Finally they shipped 1 on 4/7; the other 2 are still in process. I’m trying to be patient but 2 items I ordered since then have shipped. It’s frustrating.
Valued Contributor

I ordered a pair of Clark's sandals on 4/4 & they are still "in process". Items I ordered after that have already shipped. I imagine things are pretty chaotic & frazzled in those qvc warehouses. I cant go anywhere to wear my new shoes anyway so it's not that crucial right now. Got my fantastic Beekman TSV so I can treat myself to a spa day while i wait for my Cloudstepper sandals! 🙂
Honored Contributor

I would think with this crisis that they have a skeleton crew in the warehouses. They state on top of your order history that it may be slow.  With that said, I can't believe how fast HSN ships and issues returns.  I returned something on Tuesday and yesterday I got my refund.  

Valued Contributor

6 days & counting on my Cloudsteppers.