Occasional Contributor

Order in processing since 11/27

Hi! My order has been in process of shipping for days, I'm not sure what's going on or if there's a problem but I'd like an update on how far along my order is.
QVC Customer Care

Re: Order in processing since 11/27

@Jaybird17 This was your first order with us which was a high dollar easy pay order that needed to be reviewed and released. The order was released for shipment and you should receive the items within 7 to 10 working days. We appreciate your patience and I'm so sorry for the delay. 

Occasional Contributor

Thanks a lot for the speedy response! I can now relax😀
QVC Customer Care

@Jaybird17 You're welcome! 

Occasional Contributor

Hi, I see that all but 1 of my items has shipped. I was wondering if there's an estimated time frame of shipment?
Occasional Contributor

I have placed a duplicate order for the same item in case its lost in shipment. If I can get a straight answer I'm going to cancel the most recent order.
QVC Customer Care

I checked your order @Jaybird17 and this item is shipped by the vendor and needs additional time to ship. It looks as though the vendor has received the order and it is moving through the shipping process now. I am sorry I do not have an exact time it will actually ship. 

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your help! I only wanted to know if the item had been processed for shipping. I've cancelled the duplicate and now it's a waiting game. Again thanks for your help, I genuinely appreciate it😀
Occasional Contributor

Hi the TV that hasn't shipped in my order is now on backorder. My question is why is the exact same item still available to purchase right now?
Highlighted
New Contributor

I think i finally got to the bottom on the delay of my merchandise. Being that I'm a first time buyer with a big ticket item I had to be verified but i missed the phone call therefore my order has been on hold. I finally had a supervisor call me and they verified my address, phone number and credit card information. They then said my order now would be released so hopefully it will come next week!!!