New Contributor

Order been processing for 5 days still hasn’t shipped out

My MacBook Pro 13" with Touch Bar has been processing for 5 days with premium shipping . My EDD was 10/07/2019 and I still haven't received it.. I need my MacBook for this weekend .. wth is going on ...is there a way I can contact apple to see what's going on

Honored Contributor

Re: Order been processing for 5 days still hasn’t shipped out

@Fattyy0712 

I would contact CS or address your concerns to

mods on these boards.

They can answer the question and honestly, contacting Apple will do nothing since you bought thru QVC.  These purchases are not done thru Apple directly  to my knowledge but third party distributors.

Suggestion: if you need by weekend buy thru Apple with 2 day guaranteed shipping or can pickup at a Apple store.

Respected Contributor

It seems that anything that comes out of the California warehouse takes forever to ship.  But Homedecor1 is right--Apple can't help with this.

Respected Contributor

Hi @Fattyy0712 and welcome.  I am sympathetic to your wanting your order but in my experience this is SOP these days for the Q. 

Good luck.

Valued Contributor

Sorry DrKelli but the items I get out of California arrive in 2 days, 3 days the longest which is so much better than 13 days from the Lancaster facility stopping at Hodgkins, IL for 7 days!!!!!  It all depends where you live anymore.

Honored Contributor

@grooms.  I agree.  I breath a sigh of relief when I see something had shipped from Ontario.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Fattyy0712 wrote:

My MacBook Pro 13" with Touch Bar has been processing for 5 days with premium shipping . My EDD was 10/07/2019 and I still haven't received it.. I need my MacBook for this weekend .. wth is going on ...is there a way I can contact apple to see what's going on

@Fattyy0712 

Sounds like an expensive item made even higher w/ premium shipping.

Have you ordered from QVC b4?  If not, first time buyers or those that have not shopped much may experience delays in processing orders for high ticket electronics in order to verify your credit and ability to pay, espcially if you are trying to use EZ pay.

You should contact QVC.