Valued Contributor

@Beth123 wrote:

I am experiencing the same problem. I placed an order for the first time. I received an email saying the order was under review and to call. I am CONSTANTLY trying to call. I have left several messages. This order is a Christmas present for my daughter. It is the only thing she wants for Christmas. I paid $3 extra to get it here. Originally the estimated shipping date was tomorrow (12/20). Now it won't be here. This is ridiculous!! It is the Christmas season hire enough employees to take care of your customers. You have already taken money out of my account. The lack of communication is VERY unprofessional.

tomorrow is 12/21 if i'm correct.

Respected Contributor

I think part of the problem is that new customers are not told about the first-time Easy Pay vetting. I don’t know if this information is on the QVC website. If it is not, I think it should be added.

Honored Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

I think part of the problem is that new customers are not told about the first-time Easy Pay vetting. I don’t know if this information is on the QVC website. If it is not, I think it should be added.

@ Montana What the heck is this?!  I wasn't "vetted" the fist time I used Easy Pay (talking 3 years ago). 

Esteemed Contributor

I believe the vetting or soft credit check process only occurs for new customers buying large-ticket items such as TVs, computers, electronics, and jewelry, whether they select Easy Pay or not. I don't think the vetting is unreasonable, but the fact that it is not at all transparent and doesn't seem to be documented, communicated well, or supported properly by the Q causes a lot of problems.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

I believe the vetting or soft credit check process only occurs for new customers buying large-ticket items such as TVs, computers, electronics, and jewelry, whether they select Easy Pay or not. I don't think the vetting is unreasonable, but the fact that it is not at all transparent and doesn't seem to be documented, communicated well, or supported properly by the Q causes a lot of problems.

I agree that large ticket items warrant a "soft" credit process, but Q's problem is the lack of communication.  Customers waiting for calls or not being able to get through to find out the status of their order is where Q is dropping the ball big time. 

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc @San Antonio Gal  Thank you! I had no idea QVC did this. You learn something new everyday!!!

Agree that if this isn't disclosed up-front, than QVC has definitely dropped the ball.

I just recieved the same message and have ordered plenty of items through qvc. I left a message and no call or email and theses items are for Christmas as well. 

Hi Cindy-
I am having a similar issue. Placed an order on 12/25 - funds were taken out of my account immediately. I am opting for the easy pay, so it was my first payment.
On 12/27 my account status read that I had to contact customer care and after speaking with several service reps, they told me you needed to verify additional information, for which I am happy to provide. However, I keep letting redirected and placed on hol and as of recently left a message for someone to call me back.
I purchased this item for my sons birthday on 01/08, he is turning 16 and this gift would be a dream for him! I was hoping if I ordered early enough I would get it in time. I am really saddened by the delays and would like to cooperate with whatever is needed for you to process the order.
Please let me know if you can help! I would greatly appreciate it!
QVC Customer Care

@Misswade

I have sent an you an email.

Beth QVC