I ordered some items that totaled just over $1000 on easy pay (4 sets of the same item).

The order has been pending for 3 days. Today I received an email saying it's "under review", and that I needed to call in to verify some payment information to push the order through.

I called the number provided three times, which is customer support. Customer Support then transfers me to another department.

Once I'm at that department they tell me no one is available in yet another department with whom I need to speak to.

I'm then transferred again, and the only option is to leave a message. I've called during normal business hours, I've left a message twice, and still no call back.

I've asked customer support each time when I will get a call back and they say, "I don't know. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week. We cant tell you."

Why would my order be under review, and why is there no one to speak to when they specifically asked me to call in? Just leave a voicemail and wait while no one can give me any details. Customer support just tells me that they don't know what "under review" means.

I'm wondering if I need to wait, or if this is a phantom phone line where I will never receive a call back and the order will just be cancelled out.

I've ordered on flex before for.close to this amount and have never been late or returned any items.
QVC Customer Care

@jrobinsonchicago wrote:
I ordered some items that totaled just over $1000 on easy pay (4 sets of the same item).

The order has been pending for 3 days. Today I received an email saying it's "under review", and that I needed to call in to verify some payment information to push the order through.

I called the number provided three times, which is customer support. Customer Support then transfers me to another department.

Once I'm at that department they tell me no one is available in yet another department with whom I need to speak to.

I'm then transferred again, and the only option is to leave a message. I've called during normal business hours, I've left a message twice, and still no call back.

I've asked customer support each time when I will get a call back and they say, "I don't know. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week. We cant tell you."

Why would my order be under review, and why is there no one to speak to when they specifically asked me to call in? Just leave a voicemail and wait while no one can give me any details. Customer support just tells me that they don't know what "under review" means.

I'm wondering if I need to wait, or if this is a phantom phone line where I will never receive a call back and the order will just be cancelled out.

I've ordered on flex before for.close to this amount and have never been late or returned any items.

Hi @jrobinsonchicago

Welcome to our fourms! I apologize for any frustration in regards to your most recent order. It is not unusual for a high dollar amount order to go through a review process and this is designed for your protection. 

I have sent an email to the team that handles the reviews asking that they call you at the number listed on your account. 

If you need further assistance, please feel free to email us directly at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

Barb

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@jrobinsonchicago - Just so you don't think you're getting the runaround again, I thought I'd respond to let you know this is the procedure QVC follows with all new customers, especially those who are making large-ticket purchases (e.g., computers or jewelry). It can be a bit frustrating, but just know that the situation is usually resolved within a couple of days, and your order will then be on its way to you. Hopefully, you'll be able to work with the QVC Social team members who are reaching out to you to resolve your concerns.

Welcome to QVC and the online community! Smiley Happy

I am having the same problem tonight. I made my order on March 24, 2019 and for 10 days it showed IN PROCESS. EDD 4/4//2019. CS was 5-7 minute wait so I did the same things you did and was forcibly sent to a VM. Waited 2 hours and messaged again and was told it could be up to a WEEK before someone calls me back!!! I have been ordering from QVC for YEARS, PROBABLY DECADES! I haven't ordered anythiing in over a year because BAM they stopped taking prepaid debit cards. Well I am on a fixed income and my money is direct deposited to a prepaid debit card because I can't afford bank fees plus Im old and don't care too much for change. Now I have a regular credit card and Im on hold for a review after waiting 10 days with NO CONTACT. Yes, she said they have been trying to call me since 3/27 but I have NO missed calls and NO voicemails and NO emails, etc...

Here is my commuications tonight:

WED 12:59 AM
Thanks for connecting with QVC! 😃 Please Click 'Confirm Enrollment'!

QVC would like to connect after your recent visit on a website. Replying will allow QVC to see your name and any info you've made public on your profile.

8:26 PM
Confirm Enrollment

I can't wait to show you around so you're up on our latest offers, deals & products. Think of me as your personal online shopper. 😁 (Just so you know, pricing is subject to change.)

Hmmm, something's not quite right (it's me, not you.) I can't seem to connect with your request 😦. You can respond "CS" to chat with a customer service rep or keep shopping from my main menu.

I can't wait to show you around so you're up on our latest offers, deals & products. Think of me as your personal online shopper. 😁 (Just so you know, pricing is subject to change.)

Hmmm, something's not quite right (it's me, not you.) I can't seem to connect with your request 😦. You can respond "CS" to chat with a customer service rep or keep shopping from my main menu.

CS

Chat with a Rep

Our Customer Service Representatives are here to help! While I'm getting someone for you, tell me what you'd like their help with today.

ORDER STATUS 5801256711

Hello Dell, welcome to Facebook Messenger with QVC, I’m Jackie. One moment please

EDD is today. I have not received my item nor have I been sent a tracking number.

Until yesterday it showed shipped. Then it changed to contact CS for the computer and that the software had shipped. Now it says IN PROCESS for the computer and the software.

I am sorry the Dell 24" Touch All-in-One is still under review due to the item being a high dollar order. Please call this number --1-800-600-2360 for an update.

Never heard of that. What exactly does that mean?

That is our Customer Service to assist you on your order.

What exactly is under review?

It would be best to call that phone # for all your update.

If there is nothing else I can assist you, have a great day!!

I hope our representative was able to help. If you need more assistance type "chat with a rep", otherwise have a great day! 😃

10:49 PM
Leave Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! 🗒👏

i called and was a 7 minute wait. After 1 minute I was forcibly sent to a voicemail to leave my name, number and order number and someone would call me back because of heavy call volume. 2 1/2 hours later and still no call back. The lady that sent me to the voicemail said that once I answered all of the questions my order would be release for shipping. I have already had to wait 10 days just to find out I will probably now have another 10 days. This PC was critical as the DELL I have now was purchased at QVC in 2008. Its held up well but Is ready to croak any minute and I am running a small business with it. I was totally prepared to receive it today and now totally disappointed.
😠1

Oops! I'm not sure I can help with that. 😵 You can get in touch with customer service by responding "CS" or start again at my main menu

Eva Nunnery 225-301-6430 5801256711

Oops! I'm not sure I can help with that. 😵 You can get in touch with customer service by responding "CS" or start again at my main menu

Customer Service

Chat with a Rep

Our Customer Service Representatives are here to help! While I'm getting someone for you, tell me what you'd like their help with today.

Review the previous messages and tell me what to do now.

Hi! Welcome to QVC, Dell. I'd be happy to assist you! - Brittany from QVC Customer Service.

I truly apologize that this happened to you, but unfortunately the Under Review Department can take quite a bit of time. They are extremely busy and can take up to one week to return your phone call after leaving a voicemail. If you wish, we can cancel the order.

I see our chat conversation is still active. Can I be of further assistance today?

If I can't be of further assistance, I'll be completing this chat. Thanks for choosing QVC. Please contact us if you need further assistance. We're happy to help! - Brittany from QVC Customer Service.

I hope our representative was able to help. If you need more assistance type "chat with a rep", otherwise have a great day! 😃

No indeed!!! Canceling the order would take longer don't you think?

Main Menu
Customer Service

Chat Conversation End

SOMEBODY HELP ME BEFORE 10 YEARD OLD LAPTOP CROAKS AND I LOSE MY ENTIRE BUSINESS RECORDS!!!
Valued Contributor

@jrobinsonchicago wrote:

Personally, after all they have put you through I would CANCEL