QVC, I have been a customer for over 20 years, and what is happening lately with shipping is completely unacceptable. Now I have to worry about how long my Christmas tree is going to take, and if I made a mistake ordering it from you. I thought the Dennis Basso coat was a fluke, but after 3 days of my tree sitting in "processing" I truly wonder. If a change does not happen soon, I'm afraid I'm going to have to go elsewhere to a more reliable vendor. Perhaps directly from the manufactuer or Amazon. I'm very very disappointed in how long everything is taking during the holiday season, when it is most critical for products to arrive in a timely manner. 

Thanks, 
Leigh C. 

Frequent Contributor

I've had the same problem this fall.  Once I ordered three or four items the same day and they all sat there "in process" for like a week.  Right now an item I ordered on 11/17 from Philosophy is still sitting there "in process" and I can't cancel it. I've relied on QVC for 20 years also and told everybody how awesome they are, great quality control, return policy, etc. I don't know if it has anything to do with the HSN merger but that's about when the decline in everything started. 

New Contributor

I had the same problem. Ordered on 11/10 with the  estimated delivery of 11/23, and still saying Processing. Called today to discover they had problems processing payment  even though I have paid receipt. Claim I should have been notified but never was. Ended up canceling the order because they say 2 more weeks now that payment is resolved. Never ordering again.