Occasional Visitor
On the 31st of March I placed an order for a kitchenaid blender and I was given an estimated delivery date of april 7th. It is now the 9th, the status has not been updated since the 1st and it says processing. I tried contacting the customer service before my EDD and they said everything looked normal but when I asked them if they had any idea when it would ship they said no clue that they could only look into it after the EDD and they offered nothing to inspire confidence so I am reluctant to turn to them again. Is this common for any one else? My other orders (not many) have all arrived on time.
Respected Contributor

Your blender is possibly not in stock yet (still on the boat) or is shipping from an outside contractor warehouse.

It does get frustrating waiting but I'm sure it will come.

I'm surprised the Q continues to sell product from a warehouse/supplier they don't have any control over.  It is these outside contractors that "drag" down the "convenience" factor.  From a customer's perspective, I would just order from Kohl's or Amazon for kitchen appliances if you physically can't go to the store to buy. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Jjim249423 I am so sorry for the delay in the shipping of your order.  I sent you an email, we are looking into this issue.

Respected Contributor

@Jjim249423  I am having a similar issue.  I ordered Cheryl's Easter cookies in March to be shipped on April 3.  It is now April 8 and they are still in process.

Yesterday I ordered another set just in case the first ones never arrive.  Cheryl's is always very slow delivery, but never this bad.

QVC Customer Care

@gmkb wrote:

@Jjim249423  I am having a similar issue.  I ordered Cheryl's Easter cookies in March to be shipped on April 3.  It is now April 8 and they are still in process.

Yesterday I ordered another set just in case the first ones never arrive.  Cheryl's is always very slow delivery, but never this bad.

Hi @gmkb

I am sorry that your order is still reflecting in the process of shipping.  It appears that you should still be on target to receive them right around your EDD of 4/10.  I have emailed you tracking information.

Barb

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

I had the same problem.  Never received an answer as to what happened.  Probably not in stock.

QVC Customer Care

@qbetzforreal wrote:

I had the same problem.  Never received an answer as to what happened.  Probably not in stock.

Hi @qbetzforreal

I do apologize if you had a problem and did not receive an answer.  If there is an order you would like us to check on, please send an email to us with your order information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to try to assist you!

Barb

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@qbetzforreal wrote:

Hi @qbetzforreal

I do apologize if you had a problem and did not receive an answer.  If there is an order you would like us to check on, please send an email to us with your order information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to try to assist you!

Barb

Customer Care

@Barbara-QVC- Thank you, I did finally receive my order.  But, I did send an email and posted on the forums with no response.  On the thread, a moderator removed a post but did not respond to my question. I just shrugged my shoulders. 

QVC Customer Care

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@qbetzforreal wrote:

Hi @qbetzforreal

Barb

Customer Care

@Barbara-QVC- Thank you, I did finally receive my order.  But, I did send an email and posted on the forums with no response.  On the thread, a moderator removed a post but did not respond to my question. I just shrugged my shoulders. 

@qbetzforreal

I am glad to hear that you received your order and I am not sure why there might have been any miscommunication.  In the future, please feel free to email us directly if you need assistance with an order.

Have a great evening!

Barb

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@Barbara-QVC. Thank you for checking on my order.  Very appreciative of all you folks do to help.