Respected Contributor

Order Status Webpages All Screwed UP - Does Not Work Correctly

Customer Care:

I wish you would have your IT team fix the order status webpages.  I was just viewing an order I place back in Sept 2019, hit back arrow to go back to the page I came from.  It took me back to the first page of the orders, which is not where I was before.  The order I was viewing was several pages in.  Surely these people in IT can do better than this.   If not, they need to find another job. 

This would have NEVER been put into production if the applications was working this way when I was in IT....  The same type of thing happens if you're in the Auto Delivery orders.   Apparently they don't test the application before moving it to production.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Order Status Webpages All Screwed UP - Does Not Work Correctly

@KatieB Thanks for the feedback Katie and I apologize for the frustration. I'll pass along your comments.  Cindy

Honored Contributor

@KatieB. While what you describe is annoying, I'd hardly call it "all screwed up".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@KatieB. While what you describe is annoying, I'd hardly call it "all screwed up".

@Kachina624    I would definitely call it all screwed up.. I have been in IT for over 40 years and never, never, never would something like this ever gone into the production environment.  It seems like they don't know how to test their modifications or they just don't test their mods or maybe they just don't care how the application works...  

If I had moved something like this to production, it would have been recorded on my performance review as unsatisfactory.

And I would have had to put the application back like it was before I made the changes that were in question.