Super Contributor

Order Not Showing Up Online Hours Later

I ordered something from the Mally Beauty show a few hours ago and the item still hasn't shown up in my account.  I wanted to change it if possible but can't even do that by calling on the telephone either.  It's as if the order vanished into the black hole of space or something!  Has anyone else ever had this happen?  I'm going to try calling again because I don't want to duplicate the order if it did go through and is stuck in cyber space somewhere.  This is so frustrating!

Honored Contributor

Re: Order Not Showing Up Online Hours Later

@InStitches49    It happens frequently and without explanation.  It'll undoubtedly be there in the morning but you won't be able to make changes.  Don't do another order or you'll have one to return.  There's not a thing CS can do about it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

It's happened to me. I ordered a few Lock n Lock items the night before, and I noticed that the items wouldn't show up in my orders. I decided to wait, and sure enough, the orders were there the next morning. Not sure what's that about. 

Super Contributor

Yes it happens alot as Kachina said. It often shows up in the middle of the night (while I'm asleep). The next morning, you will be unable to make changes or cancel. CS will not be able to help. Trust if you can't see the order, CS can't see it either...ever.