Honored Contributor

Re: Order Issue: LocknLock TSV K49630

@SoX   Me too Woman Very Happy.  I was surprised that UPS actually delivered the LocknLock.  They usually hand off to the post office.  The UPS guy had lots of deliveries on my block yesterday.  When he handed me the box from Target (also ordered from them) and the other one I thought what is this?

Then I saw it was from QVC but not in a QVC branded box.  I thought, wow they really nested the lock n lock, this box is on the small side Woman Very Happy

I will say that the containers were packaged beautifully.  As I pulled them out I thought well Bernie, you are not much of a cook so maybe 24 cups sounds bigger than it really is.

I didn't pay attention to the actual sizes until I hand washed all of them and their lids and put them on the rack to drip dry for the night.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Thank you @Alice-QVC  

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Bird mama , @SoX @Daisy Sunflower @Happiness Is Inside JOB thank you all for posting our Product Information Department is looking into this now. I will keep yoiu posted.

@Alice-QVC 

I just checked my order ... on the bottom of the largest container it says 196 oz.   I did the math Woman Wink ...  received the correct size.

QVC Customer Care

Thank you @SoX I appreciate you sharing that with us. Glad to know you got the right size.

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX wrote:

I just checked my order ... on the bottom of the largest container it says 196 oz.   I did the math Woman Wink ...  received the correct size.

@SoX 

What color did you order?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@SoX wrote:

@SoX 

What color did you order?

@Daisy

I got the blue ... I bet the olive color is the problem ... 

Honored Contributor

I am writing this with a pink face Woman Embarassed

@Alice-QVC 

@Daisy Sunflower 

@SoX 

I'd like to preface this with the statement that I primarily use my kitchen as a means to get from one side of the house to the other Woman Frustrated 

I went back to the item page and there is a single photo of the red set nested together.  When I zoomed in on that photo I can see the largest container that is holding the rest of them says 18 cups on the outside.

When Sox mentioned the ounce capacity on her set, I went and checked the ounce capacity on my largest container.  The bottom shows 5.7L, 193 oz and 6.0 quart.

Thanks do google U, it appears that the largest container really is 24 cups give or take.  I didn't factor the available space between the 18 cup marker and the lid.

I am so sorry Alice that I sent you down the rabbit hole (so to speak) about the sizing of this TSV.  I really am embarrassed.  I'll be keeping the olive set and I'll work with it.  Who knows?  Maybe lock n lock will offer a  super jumbo container in the future.

Esteemed Contributor

You're right @Bird mama  ... my container is 193-oz ... not 196 as I typed ... 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Bird mama I really appreciate you letting us know. Our Product Information and Customer Experience departments are researching this, I will let them know everything is OK. Thank you again.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama 

I wonder if you could really fit the difference into the containers.

The large size says 18 cups, but it should fit 24. I'd be curious to know if anyone has tried fitting 24 cups into it and was still able to put the lid on.