Honored Contributor

Order Issue: LocknLock TSV K49630

Good Morning, I ordered the recent Lock n Lock TSV (K49630).

This is my first experience with LocknLock and I specifically ordered this TSV for the large sizes described in the presentations all day and on the website.

The TSV was supposed to include the following:

2   24-cup

2   15 1/4 cup

2   8 cup

2   3 cup

What I received was

2  18 cup

2  11 cup

2   6 cup

2   2 cup

Did the warehouse send me the wrong set or did the Q get the measurements incorrect for the entire 24 hour period of the TSV day?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Re: Order Issue: LocknLock TSV K49630

I have received a few errors.  Customer Service will correct. I recall seeing the large size items not the sizes you mentioned.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Bird mama I am sorry you received the incorrect item. I sent you an email.

Honored Contributor

I'll go check the email @Alice-QVC   I questioned the configuration because I'm not the only one who received a smaller set.  A customer posted a review on the item page that her largest container was 18 cups also.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The same thing with my order.

I ordered olive and it's out of stock.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The second set in copper hasn't arrived yet -- I hope they sent the correct size.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower   I know how you feel, I am looking at my olive set in a smaller size and am trying to decide what to do. 

It's not like I'm desperate for storage.  I started storing my companion bird seed in the freezer in January after a bad experience with seed moths so I went shopping for freezer safe storage containers and bought a bunch of rubbermaid.  Boy, the cost of storage containers, especially good ones that are larger will give you sticker shock.  I caught my rubbermaid on sale.

I defended the price of the TSV in different forums because big containers cost $$$.  Of course, that's when I thought I was getting big containers Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Hey @Daisy Sunflower When you get your next set, can you post here or anywhere in the forums (giving me a shout out) and let me know if the copper comes in the sizes described on the item page?  I don't want to re-order another color and get stuck with another small set.

Esteemed Contributor

Geez ... I wondered why my box seemed so small when it arrived yesterday ... now I'll have to go and check the sizes.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Bird mama , @SoX @Daisy Sunflower @Happiness Is Inside JOB thank you all for posting our Product Information Department is looking into this now. I will keep yoiu posted.