New Contributor

As per somewhere else on QVC.com, the EDD is supposed to include 2 days for processing? I've heard of other people's taking upward of three weeks. I just want to know my real-time order status and EDD.

@Susan-QVC

@Kim-QVC

@Stacey-QVC

@Wayne-QVC

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@hazmat wrote:

As per somewhere else on QVC.com, the EDD is supposed to include 2 days for processing? I've heard of other people's taking upward of three weeks. I just want to know my real-time order status and EDD.

@Susan-QVC

@Kim-QVC

@Stacey-QVC

@Wayne-QVC

@hazmat  Good Morning,

Your order placed on 6/19 is showing an estimated delivery date of 6/26. Two additional days is typically requested by the Vendor for processing.

Hope that helps,

Susan Q-Social

Super Contributor

I have 3 or 4 items that are expected to be delivered this week every day starting on the 19th.  I have yet to receive any.  In all fairness, the one that has a EDD of 6/19 is supposed to be delivered today.  I was expecting one yesterday and it is in Nevada right now and I live in CA, so it won't be here today or even tomorrow.   

I am really frustrated, I would rather have the EDD be more accurate.  I am not sure I will be ordering  gifts for Christmas or otherwise, because I cannot rely on the delivery date.  When I track a package it seems to be days in Hodgkins and before that 2 or 3 days in processing.