Trusted Contributor

Order Being Prepared Since 2/14 - Today is 2/22/21

Wow.....purchased a one time only pair of liquid knit crop pants from Susan Graver on February 14th.  Today is February 22nd and QVC is still "preparing order".     Over a week to "prepare" an order.  Sure seems like a long time to me.

Re: Order Being Prepared Since 2/14 - Today is 2/22/21

I am having the same issue with a diferent item and when i called they said that its due to weather delays in Texas, which i dont see how is affecting them

Honored Contributor

Me, too.  One from the 14th.  Must have been a snow day at QVC.  

Respected Contributor

Probably just don't have enough in stock and they need more time.  I would call them.  Also, I ALWAYS bump up my shipping.

If it goes "mail innovations" it's gonna take a long time in shipping after you waited for it to be processed.  I bump mine up to UPS all the way and only two to three days it gets to me.  Now, it is a bit more money but I don't care about spending a few more dollars.  That's just me.  I don't want to have to baby sit my orders.  Have too much else to do.

Sometimes, it'll go "surepost".  Now, this is okay because it goes UPS up to where it will go to your post office and then they bring it to the residense.  This may take a day or two longer but okay, I'll eat that.  Smiley Happy