Valued Contributor

Only part of a cancelled order is cancelled!

[ Edited ]

I cancelled the entire order item #M61100. These were ordered at the same time & cancelled at the same time yet one says in process. When I try to cancel it tells me attempting to cancel. This happened to me once before. There is something wrong with your computer system. Both said attempting to cancel & a few hours later one was but the other was not! When you hit cancel entire order it should cancel the whole order. I am discouraged with your system. Please help! Thank you

QVC Customer Care

Re: Only part of a cancelled order is cancelled!

@DAD 

I have had a look at your order and one item is cancelled while the other still states cancel in progress. I will monitor your order to ensure that if one should ship that you are not charged for it. As with all plant orders, the order would not be required to return. As a side note, I have removed the order number as this is considered unqiue to the customer.

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

Sorry about the order #. I appreciate your help, it just seems strange that both were reading attempting to cancel & all off a sudden I checked and one was cancelled & the other in process. I realized after watchinng the video that if I planted this item in a container that I would have to bring it in to an unheated garage. Our's is heated.  If I receive it I will give it to a friend that can do that or can plant it in the ground. Thank you!

Valued Contributor

I guess the part that really bothers me is the fact that I said yes to cancel the entire order & only one was cancelled. I did it fairly quickly too. It is still in process 4 days later. I know I won't get charged, but something is wrong with your computer system. What a waste of your time & the customers.  

Valued Contributor

Well, it shipped! I am still confused as to why I'm receiving it when I cancelled the entire order. It should have cancelled both at the same time. For about 2 hours I was seeing attempting to cancel on both items. Then when I checked later only one was cancelled. It seems that it's a computer problem. No wonder you have so many returns to process! Hopefully I will be credited the amount I was charged.Thank you

Valued Contributor

Well it shipped so please credit my account. I really wouldn't even ask if it was not an error in your system. Cancel entire order means entire. I hope they get all of these issues resolved soon. Thank you again.

QVC Customer Care

@DAD 

Again my apologies for this, I have refunded the first easy pay to the original payment method and cancelled the rest of the easy pays. As this is a plant, there is no need to return this. Maybe you can gift it to someone who would plant it?

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

Thank you for your help! I think I found someone that can actually beable to plant it. I just wish I could have cancelled it, but maybe you'll have a new customer.