Occasional Contributor

I have refrained from several purchases lately because the review comments are hidden. Right now the website shows a summary of 3 out of 5 for V-34848, LightStim LED Therapy Light. I cannot find a way to see the actual customer comments. Unless there are many reviews and they are ALL 5 out of 5, a summary just won't cut it. I want to see if the problems actual people are having may apply to me or might not apply to me.  Sorry QVC, you probably think the negative reviews are hurting sales, but the lack of reviews will hurt more.

Honored Contributor

Re: Only a review summary now?

@DesertTess  I just went to your item and when I clicked on the stars, I could read all the reviews.  Did you try clicking on the stars?

I'm on a laptop running Windows 7 -  maybe other machines do something different, but clicking on the stars works for me.   Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

@DesertTess, on my tablet, I see all the individual reviews on the product page as usual.

Esteemed Contributor

I copy and paste the product to Amazon and if I can find it... lots of reviews and other suggestions for what else to buy in the same category.  Works for me. 

I never buy an electronic product (those with a plug) just without finding out something about it.

Occasional Contributor

I'm using Chrome on a Dell XPS Windows 10 laptop. If it's a technical limitation, this is a pretty standard configuration, so it should be considered an error.

Trusted Contributor

Sometimes they don't load on my tablet. Usually when my son is on the computer, too.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@DesertTess  I just went to your item and when I clicked on the stars, I could read all the reviews.  Did you try clicking on the stars?

I'm on a laptop running Windows 7 -  maybe other machines do something different, but clicking on the stars works for me.   Hope this helps.

i am using firefox on a laptop and i can read all of the reviews also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@DesertTess,  I can see all the reviews on the item number you gave, both at QVC.com and at the QVC app.  

I'm viewing them on a smartphone. 

Valued Contributor

@DesertTess wrote:

I'm using Chrome on a Dell XPS Windows 10 laptop. If it's a technical limitation, this is a pretty standard configuration, so it should be considered an error.

@DesertTess, I checked it out from an HP laptop with Windows 10 and had no problem opening up the reviews.

Esteemed Contributor

@DesertTess, just wondering if you've found a way to see the reviews yet?