Super Contributor

Only 1 out of 3 items in bag exchanged?

I've been checking on an exchange I sent back (one LUG bag, and 2 Cuddl Duds tees - all in same bag) and this morning I saw that finally the LUG bag had been exchanged. Should I be concerned that the two shirts in the same bag have not shown up as exchanged (or returned or anything)? How does that happen? I understand completely that things are backed up right now, but wouldn't the shirts be processed at the same time as the bag? Thanks all!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Only 1 out of 3 items in bag exchanged?

@MM13 wrote:

I've been checking on an exchange I sent back (one LUG bag, and 2 Cuddl Duds tees - all in same bag) and this morning I saw that finally the LUG bag had been exchanged. Should I be concerned that the two shirts in the same bag have not shown up as exchanged (or returned or anything)? How does that happen? I understand completely that things are backed up right now, but wouldn't the shirts be processed at the same time as the bag? Thanks all!

We are so very sorry for the delay.  Unfortunately, the tops would not be processed at the same time as your LUG bag because bags are normally processed in a different return warehouse than apparel. The tops will be processed in the next few days.  If you could please forward the order information of the tops that were in the package with the LUG bag I will be glad to note the orders.  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

Thank you,

Super Contributor

Thank you, Paulette...Will do. I am just nervous about them getting separated like that. I see now that in the size I need, one color is sold out and one is waitlisted.  If the colors are sold out by the time they are processed, do I have to pay for the return?

QVC Customer Care

@MM13 wrote:

Thank you, Paulette...Will do. I am just nervous about them getting separated like that. I see now that in the size I need, one color is sold out and one is waitlisted.  If the colors are sold out by the time they are processed, do I have to pay for the return?

You should not be charged for the return of the item if they are not in stock at the time your return is processed. If you find that you have been please forward the order information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.  We will take care of the charge.

Honored Contributor

@MM13 wrote:

@MM13   Just for information for the future, you should check the address on the return label.  If the items are being returned to the same place, they can be shipped together.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@MM13 wrote:

@MM13   Just for information for the future, you should check the address on the return label.  If the items are being returned to the same place, they can be shipped together.

@NickNack You are so right.  Not everything goes to the same warehouse.  I always check the return label address before shipping multiples in one bag.