Frequent Contributor

Back on October 30th,2019,  I ordered a Lock and Lock set of 2 glass pie dishes with lids.  I actually forgot all about them during the holidays.

Well guess what arrived on my door step today?

Ordered 10-30-2019

Delivered 1-9-2020

Longest I've ever waited on a QVC item!  I think this might even break a record for longest shipping/delivery.  Wonder where my little glass pie pans have traveled in that many days? Or were they sitting in a corner somewhere forgotten?

At least they weren't broken.  haha

Honored Contributor

@DeeDT That's quite a journey and totally unacceptable service. I applaud your attitude!

Honored Contributor

@DeeDT  I would call CS and complain, maybe you will get them for free to compensate for the time you waited for your order. LOL

QVC Customer Care

Re: One for the records!!!

[ Edited ]

@DeeDT wrote:

Back on October 30th,2019,  I ordered a Lock and Lock set of 2 glass pie dishes with lids.  I actually forgot all about them during the holidays.

Ordered 10-30-2019

Delivered 1-9-2020

Longest I've ever waited on a QVC item!  I think this might even break a record for longest shipping/delivery.  Wonder where my little glass pie pans have traveled in that many days? Or were they sitting in a corner somewhere forgotten?

@DeeDT   I'm so sorry that happened.  I'm looking at your account now.  What color is the pie dish you're referring to?  You can email us QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com for further assistance.  I don't see the order you're referring to.  

Respected Contributor
I can top that........waiting for Box 2 of an order. Received Box 1. Now watching the tracking it states that the package was received at my local Post Office, out for delivery. Now it states sent to a post Office in a state I don’t even live in! Really! 😱🙄😡
Honored Contributor

@DeeDT. Did you check the tracking to see where your pie plates have been?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@DeeDT wrote:

Ordered 10-30-2019

Delivered 1-9-2020

Is it possible that they became backordered after placing the order and you didn't realize it?  After all you did forget about the order.

Frequent Contributor

@Snowhite714 wrote:

@DeeDT wrote:

Ordered 10-30-2019

Delivered 1-9-2020

Is it possible that they became backordered after placing the order and you didn't realize it?  After all you did forget about the order.

If on backorder, QVC cancels orders after 45 days, automatically.