Occasional Contributor

One VERY UNHAPPY Customer Right Now!!!

I ordered an American West necklace and 2 American West bracelets on 2/18/20.  All items were sent in the same package.  I dropped the package off at the post office on 2/24 to be returned, and the USPS Tracking # shows that the Shipping Agent picked it up at 10:08 am on 2/25.  Today I received 3 letters in the mail from QVC telling me I did not return the items within the 30 day window and they are returning the items to me.  I checked my order status, and they were shipped.  This is not right.  It is not my fault if the US Postal Office and the Shipping Agent took too long to get the package returned.  I've already sent an email to the QVC Social Team.  We'll see what kind of response I get.  I just needed to vent ...

Trusted Contributor

Re: One VERY UNHAPPY Customer Right Now!!!

My suggestion would be to call and actually speak to someone.  If they're not in agreement with you, you'd be able to possibly provide additional information that may help them understand better.  Good luck!  Keep us updated.

Honored Contributor

I don't blame you. I would also need to vent. That would be the end of Q for me. I already stopped buying due to the BS.  

Honored Contributor

Send them copies of your paperwork. 

Respected Contributor

If you don't get satisfaction I would contest it with your credit card company (if that was payment method).

Occasional Contributor

@BunSnoop Thanks for your suggestion.  Before sending the email, I called Customer Service.  I pressed 0 to get to an agent and got some message about not being able to transfer me to an agent right now (so I hung up).  Currently trying again.  Wait time is greater than 5 minutes.  I did give them the USPS tracking # in the email.  That should be all the information they need.  Hopefully they will do the right thing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

How ironic that Q has posted that shipping may be delayed due to trying to be safe during COVID ....they should be giving customers the same understanding they are expecting themselves.

Honored Contributor

I hope you get the satisfaction you are seeking.Lately CS has not been able to answer ANYONES questions.

Valued Contributor

@Steelers24 wrote:

I ordered an American West necklace and 2 American West bracelets on 2/18/20.  All items were sent in the same package.  I dropped the package off at the post office on 2/24 to be returned, and the USPS Tracking # shows that the Shipping Agent picked it up at 10:08 am on 2/25.  Today I received 3 letters in the mail from QVC telling me I did not return the items within the 30 day window and they are returning the items to me.  I checked my order status, and they were shipped.  This is not right.  It is not my fault if the US Postal Office and the Shipping Agent took too long to get the package returned.  I've already sent an email to the QVC Social Team.  We'll see what kind of response I get.  I just needed to vent ...

Had they given you the credit? If not why hadn't you called them to check on the return?  I know how frustrating this can be. I have learned we really need to keep checking on these orders and returns. A recent return of mine never made it back to QVC and thus I hadn't received the credit. . I used Live Chat and since the return tracking said it was picked up by the shipping agent on a timely basis and the package has been missing since then I received my credit. Your tracking on QVC has the appropriate date. I wouldn't give up. This was not your error. 

Esteemed Contributor

QVC should treat customers in a manner similar to how the Q expects to be treated.

People are putting up with delayed shipiing times, lack of customer assistance yet they have employees returning a package to a customer because it supposedly did not arrive by the exact return date!!!  Unbelievable!!!Woman Sad  Imho the company should direct those employees to address more important matters, i.e.,  processing items in a timely manner whether incoming/outgoing instead of dawdling over a less than substantal delay on return time.

QVC needs to buildup their customer base, not destroy it!Woman Frustrated