Super Contributor

Re: On hold for four hours no answer for order placed over a week ago!

My bank is my account protector, not the company where I place an order.  Example, I ordered a new cell phone and ipad, paid entirely for it from my bank account.  Verizon didn't question my purchase, only made sure the account number was correct, and of course it was bank approved, which only took minutes.  They didn't make me verify that it was I that placed the order.  Verizon wouldn't have been out anything if it wasn't me, only I would have.  And I have recourse with the bank by protesting the charge if it wasn't me.  If QVC has no financial stake (such as using their card) in the purchase, they shouldn't hold up an order.  Further, they already received the verification from the OP, yet they are still repeating the request, and still not processing the order.  When I buy a plane ticket, or arrange a hotel, they don't hold up my order.  They simply place the order as I requested.  It's a very simple transaction that happens daily.

Honored Contributor

5 hours on hold?  Hard to believe anyone would do that.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

@kiki2121 wrote:
@Warrior2022-I’m sorry that a company website forum is the place for you to find some laughs, I hope that your life finds a broader place for entertainment ☺️ Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you too!

It's not only these boards, I "hear" people say that on many forums.  As someone that has 2 lawyers for legitimate things, I'm lucky when they return my calls.  As far as talking to a lawyer about a bad shopping experience, they don't have time for that, unless it's cousin Vinny.

Honored Contributor

@kiki2121   No you didn't ask but it's still absurd. I hope you accomplished something in those four hours. For me, I just do not have that kind of time to sit on hold for anyone nor anything.

Contributor

UPDATE: Still no items! Order hasn’t shipped 🙄 I never got a call back so I ended up calling again, spoke to someone who was asking to verify AGAIN. So I explained that I had already done so on 12/23 that’s why my order says it should have arrived since yesterday. After ten minutes on hold she said I was right and she didn’t know why the “other” department hasn’t released the order again and she said she’d send then another message to release it. So basically... it’s just a bunch of bull****** and at this point I don’t even care to get the order. To cancel it she said a supervisor would have to do it, and I would have to wait for them to call me back... so QVC won’t ship my order even after I verified what they wanted me to and now they won’t cancel it until someone calls me back. My money is still on hold with QVC and I have no items, I am never doing business with this company again. EVER!
Super Contributor

I am so sorry that you are geting this kind of treatment from QVC. I sincerly hope that the company somehow makes it right with you.

Contributor

@new nickname 4 -Thank you, I hope so too! At this point every department is giving me the run around and nobody seems to have a straight answer for me. All I hear is “I don’t know” 🤷🏻‍♀️ This entire time nobody can give me a straight answer
Contributor

UPDATE: I called back, spoke to someone in financing and after verifying AGAIN. They tell me that the order simply can’t ship because I’m a new customer and the high ticket items can’t be purchased through easy pay as I don’t have enough history with the company. They said this has been the issue since 12/14, I am LIVID that I wasn’t informed about this until TODAY! Holy ****** who runs this company?! You’d think that THEY would call me within a day or two after placing the order to let me know, instead they waited THIRTEEN days and ME calling them to find out. I understand their reason, I do not however, understand why it took them almost TWO WEEKS to inform me of the issue!!!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kiki2121, I´m not surprised. That´s the way it is with new Customers. Someone should have told you that before. This happens a lot during this time with Easy Pay and high priced items.

You are the first person I know of who told exactly what the reason was.

I´m sorry that this happened to you.

Honored Contributor

@kiki2121  - Wow - Sorry this has happened to you. Sounds like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.  They really need to get their act together.  Someone at the top needs to see what the heck is going on.  They definitely have some issues with Customer Service, etc.   

I hope you report your situation to someone and don't blame you if you never shop here again.  Good luck and would love to hear the final outcome.