Contributor

Re: On hold for four hours no answer for order placed over a week ago!

@Nuttmeg -thank you, that’s definitely what I plan on doing. I’m so done with this company
Contributor

@Nicknack -I did, it says “In Process” but that’s what it’s said since Saturday and yet they needed verification since Sunday 🤷🏻‍♀️I’m so confused. We verified everything yesterday, io just don’t understand
Trusted Contributor

A very Merry Christmas to those who were so mean on this thread!!! @kiki2121, hope things get better for you very soon! I know firsthand how anxiety and depression can affect your life!
Contributor

@hooked on books -thank you so much, I’m so sorry that you also know how terrible anxiety and depression are. The world needs a little more kindness. Merry Christmas!
Trusted Contributor

@kiki2121, totally agree and Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Valued Contributor

one poster said it already, when you order something expensive before it is shipped, a hold in that amount is placed on your account, Tjhey have to get verification from your bank that you have enough funds to cover that purchase.

Perhaps the reason they are telling you that thy need more verification is that you don't have that much or your credit card is over the limit for that purchase and they want to discuss with you other options i.e, using another card.

If I was on hold for 5 hours my phone would be dead already. Call billing during normal business hours and buy something else. 

Contributor

@PinkSunset -Over 2k in my bank account for a $500 order, SHOULD be enough to cover it and not question if there’s enough money. Also, one verification over the phone already and they said they only needed to verify that it was in fact me that placed the order, after all was said and done I was told “okay thank you for that information, we waived the prime delivery fee, your new total is ———— we’ll ship the order tonight and you will receive it by 12/26”.... order HAS NOT SHIPPED instead they sent me another email asking for the same verification again!!! What kind of phone do you have that doesn’t turn off your screen while on a call? Mine would be dead too if I left the screen on or didn’t have it charging. It’s common sense not to let it die when you’re on an important phone call. I have absolutely no reason to bs about how long ii was on hold. How stupid would that be?! I have been calling billing and they transfer me to finance...
Esteemed Contributor

@kiki2121, it may have been a duplicate email. Let´s hope for the best. Let us know if you receive it by the 26th-27th. It´s still possible.

Super Contributor

Kiki2121, I wish you a Merry Christmas.  For now, just sit back and let the stress go, for there is nothing else you can do tonight or tomorrow.  I don't know why QVC is questioning the order, they are not out anything to put it through.  If anyone would be questioning it, it would be your bank and they apparently are fine with it.  I know that I lean on the serenity prayer when I can't do anything else (don't mean to offend anyone).  I hope that you can enjoy, or just get through, the holidays and tomorrow will be better.  Hugs.

Esteemed Contributor

@new nickname 4, they just want to make sure that @kiki2121 was the one who placed the order especially if it´s over a certain amount. It´s for her protection and theirs.

People have been known to use Cards that don´t belong to them, so they wanted to make sure that @kiki2121 made the purchase.