Honored Contributor

Re: On hold for four hours no answer for order placed over a week ago!

@kiki2121 wrote:
I would go out and shop if they would refund me the money NOW!

@kiki2121.  QVC doesn't debit your account until your item actually ships.  They do a pre-authorization to ascertain if the account will support the purchase.  It drops off usually in 3-5 days depending on the policy of your bank.   Call your bank to determine when your money will be available.  The reason one item shipped and the rest didn't probably has to do with the cost of the items or the total purchase.

If the Finance department needs to talk to tou, the hands of CS personnel are tied until the issue is resolved.  This happens every year.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@kiki2121, I'm sorry that you are having to deal with all that frustration. It sounds as though you are going through a rough time personally, right now and I hope this gets resolved very quickly so that maybe you can find some peace in this stressful situation.
Super Contributor

I'm just speechless that anyone would remain on hold for four hours for anything.

Thankfully I have always had great customer service with QVC, and I genuienly hope your issue was resolved.

Honored Contributor

It makes me think QVC is having telephone system issues. Sometimes hanging up and placing the call again works better. They must have a lot of callers in queue for the finance department. Hope you get it sorted out. 

Contributor

@hooked on books - thank you SO much. I have been dealing with post partum depression and anxiety. It’s isn’t fun and it’s sad that some people felt the need to comment mocking the situation. Thankfully they finally called me and they literally only needed to verify that I placed the order. That’s all they said, they waved my premium shipping fees due to all the issues that I have been having and my order has been shipped and will arrive by 12/26 Smiley Happy Thank you so much to everyone who had kind words and tried to help me in any way!
Contributor

I don’t know what is going on because now I just received the exact same email from last night, again!!! The one saying that I have to contact someone in financing because they require additional verification to ship the items. What in the hell is QVC doing?! It’s such bull******! I’m calling them again tomorrow and if they really need to put me through their bull****** again, I’m canceling everything!!!! Like why did they call me, confirm the verification, even gave me a delivery date and now they sent the exact same email?!?!?!?!!!
Honored Contributor

Who stays on hold for 4 hours??????????????????  Now THAT'S absurd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD -Oh, I’m sorry. I missed the part where I asked for anyone’s opinion about that. I also missed the part where that affected YOUR life in any way, apologies Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

@kiki2121

I do hope QVC will settle this foolish. So you can enjoy the holiday with your family.

Please take your business somewhere else. 

Honored Contributor

@kiki2121 wrote:
I don’t know what is going on because now I just received the exact same email from last night, again!!! The one saying that I have to contact someone in financing because they require additional verification to ship the items. What in the hell is QVC doing?! It’s such bull******! I’m calling them again tomorrow and if they really need to put me through their bull****** again, I’m canceling everything!!!! Like why did they call me, confirm the verification, even gave me a delivery date and now they sent the exact same email?!?!?!?!!!

@kiki2121   Did you go into your account and look at your order?  If it's processing I doubt you need to call them again.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau