Contributor

Re: On hold for four hours no answer for order placed over a week ago!

@Krimpwtte -That makes a lot of sense! I hadn’t thought about that. I FINALLY got through and a rep took my info down and said someone will call me back. She said that basically they just want to verify that it was me that placed the order. I didn’t ask much more because at this point, I’m just over it all. But at least I was able to ensure a call back, at least I hope so!
Contributor

@Foxxee -Finance dept. Apparently they just need to verify that it was me who placed the order, someone took my info and assured I would get a call back 🤷🏻‍♀️
Honored Contributor

@kiki2121 wrote:
I would go out and shop if they would refund me the money NOW!

@kiki2121   They don't charge you until your order ships.  QVC and all other retailers put an authorization on your account when you place it to make sure you have the money to pay for it.  How long the hold stays on the account is up to your bank, not QVC.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

I'm sorry Kiki2121, the forums are full of people wanting to berate you for ordering, believing in QVC policies, etc.  You will not get any helpful information from this group!  I understand your concern, you ordered in good faith, pledged big bucks, and are only getting the run around.  If you can, please continue with the lawyer connection.  The sooner QVC is ruled as a questionable company to do business, the better for all of us.  The people who answer to the forums are either old customers loyal to QVC and blindwed by their commitment, or are simply not up to date with the way the world of finance should operate.  Just my honest opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

This Christmas is so calm compared to this time last year. There were more complains on this Board than ever before.

First time buyers with BIG ticket items were told to contact the finance dept and most of them couldn´t get through or by the time they did get through, it was too late to get the items in time for Christmas. Even though many new customers  were told that the Finance Dept just wanted  to do some verifications, it just didn´t seem to matter.

This year is so CALM. 

Esteemed Contributor

@kiki2121, maybe because the item you received was not a big ticket item and the one in question is? I don´t know.

Valued Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@kiki2121 Involve lawyers? Get serious! There's no lawyer in the U.S. who would take this on. I'm a retired legal secretary and they don't bother with stuff like this . Good grief.

Exactly and it cracks me up every time says that.

Contributor

@new nickname 4 -THANK YOU 👏🏻 Most have tried to help, but as you have seen, some just feel high and mighty on a company’s forum site 🤷🏻‍♀️
Contributor

@Sage04 -I think so too
Contributor

@Warrior2022 -I’m sorry that a company website forum is the place for you to find some laughs, I hope that your life finds a broader place for entertainment ☺️ Merry Christmas!